Take a private flight to beautiful California, the most diversely populated state in the United States. The third-largest state by land area, California offers virtually unlimited activities for tourists to explore and experience. The Golden State boasts an incredibly diverse geography, where a two-hour drive can take travelers from sun-swept beaches to snow-capped mountains, or from towering forests to barren deserts.
If you are captivated by impressive skylines and fascinating cities, California is the place to be. Los Angeles in the state’s south boasts a busy atmosphere with grand skyscrapers and stunning culture. Thousands of hidden gems can be found throughout the city in the form of delicious eateries, quaint parks, and artsy photo-ops. Take a ride on the Ferris Wheel at Santa Monica Pier, embark on a quick hike to the Hollywood Sign, and watch the sunset over the talented skateboarders at Venice Beach. Within Los Angeles County, you’ll also find California’s iconic Beverly Hills, and Burbank.
Charter a private flight to the north side of California as it is home to its own famous city. San Francisco is the perfect blend of modern, hip culture, and rich, fascinating history. Visit the haunting Alcatraz Prison or see the amazing Golden Gate Bridge. For a breath of fresh air, take a walk in Buena Vista Park to get uncommon views of the surrounding city from nature. Treat yourself with a shopping spree at Union Square, featuring shops like Saint Laurent, Cartier, and Goyard. In the north of California, you’ll also find the cities of Palo Alto, San Jose, Santa Cruz, and Santa Clara, among many others.
Fly privately to the Golden State for an outdoor experience like no other. Hikers will be thrilled to be in the presence of the gorgeous Yosemite National Park—near Fresno, CA. Day hikes take adventurers to attractions like 300-foot Vernal Fall, deep ravines at Taft Point, or stunning 360-degree valley views at Glacier Point. Stay past sunset to see surreal, rare night skies full of stars, galaxies, and nebulae visible to the naked eye.
For a step above the average hiking trip, or even just for a nice drive in the mountains, head to the Sierra Nevada mountain range for 14,000-foot snow-caps standing over deep blue lakes. If it gets too cold, just around the corner lies Death Valley National Park, famous for its rolling desert hills and hot, dry summers.
Book a private jet to California and take the scenic Pacific Coast Highway for beautiful ocean views from up high. Stop along the way at places like McWay Falls in Big Sur, known for its incredible rock formations keeping a forbidden beach safe from the harsh waves of the Pacific Ocean. Wildlife like whales, dolphins, and elephant seals can be seen from the shores all along the highway, so make sure to have a camera handy.
California really has it all. Whether you are looking for a quick nature getaway or a shopping spree in one of the most famous regions of the world, California will without a doubt satiate any cravings you have.
Private Jet Airports in California
- Van Nuys Airport (KVNY / VNY) — Located in San Fernando Valley, this facility is one of the busiest general aviation airports in the world! Though no major airlines utilize this hub, it is home to many helicopter tours, news, and medical transport aircraft.
- John Wayne Airport (KSNA / SNA) — Only a few miles from Irvine, this airport is located in Santa Ana, California. Though it serves both commercial and general aviation, this is a less congested alternative to LAX.
- Burbank Bob Hope Airport (KBUR / BUR) — Within proximity to some of California’s most beloved landmarks, this is an ideal airport to avoid the hassle of LAX.
- Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX / LAX) — This is America’s second busiest airport, serving almost ninety million passengers every year. Endless lines and congestion are inevitable when flying through LAX, making private travel the supreme option for all private jets to California.
- South Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL / TVL) — Located in the most visited city in America, this airport is a prime choice for all private travel to Lake Tahoe.
- Truckee Tahoe Airport (KTRK / TRK) — One of the few airports around Lake Tahoe, Truckee specializes in general aviation. When looking for a private jet to California, this is an ideal option to avoid commercial traffic and congested terminals.
- San Francisco International Airport (KSFO / SFO) — As the seventh busiest airport in the United States, this is the Bay’s primary gateway. It features several FBOs for your private travel convenience.
- San Diego International Airport (KSAN / SAN) — Though this is the primary airport for all travel into San Diego, it serves millions of commercial travelers every year. Private travel is the ideal choice for all private jets into California.
- McClellan-Palomar Airport (KCRQ / CRQ) — With close proximity to Tamarack Beach, this facility is located in Carlsbad, California. Serving both commercial and general aviation, many recreational travelers find this facility to be top tier.
Private Jet Destinations in California
- Anaheim, California
- Bakersfield, California
- Beverly Hills, California
- Burbank, California
- Carlsbad, California
- Carmel, California
- Chino, California
- Eureka, California
- Fresno, California
- Half Moon Bay, California
- Hayward, California
- Lake Tahoe, California
- Lompoc, California
- Long Beach, California
- Los Angeles, California
- Mammoth Lakes, California
- Monterey, California
- Napa, California
- Oakland, California
- Ojai, California
- Palm Springs, California
- Palo Alto, California
- Paso Robles, California
- Redding, California
- Riverside, California
- Sacramento, California
- Salinas, California
- San Carlos, California
- San Diego, California
- San Francisco, California
- San Jose, California
- San Luis Obispo, California
- Santa Ana, California
- Santa Barbara, California
- Santa Clara, California
- Santa Cruz, California
- Santa Monica, California
- Santa Ynez, California
- Solvang, California
- Sonoma, California
- Van Nuys, California
Popular Private Jet Charter Routes In and Out of California
- San Francisco to Hong Kong — San Francisco is an ideal departure point when jetting to Hong Kong.
- San Francisco to Beijing — Arrange your business jet from San Francisco to Beijing with evoJets, contact us to speak with a charter specialist today.
- San Francisco to Hawaii — Trade silicon valley for a tropical oasis with a jet charter from San Francisco to Hawaii.
- San Francisco to Tokyo — Charter a private flight to Japan’s capital city from San Francisco with evoJets.
- Los Angeles to Hawaii — A private flight from LA to Hawaii is the most luxe way to begin your vacation.
- Los Angeles to Beijing — Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, a jet charter from Los Angeles to Beijing is the best way to get there.
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas — Hop between these two iconic cities in opulence, with a private charter flight from LA to Las Vegas.
- Los Angeles to Tokyo — A private jet from Los Angeles to Tokyo is the most efficient way to arrive to Japan’s capital from The City of Angels.
- Los Angeles to San Francisco — Skip the drive in favor of a quick charter flight from LA to SF with evoJets.
- Miami to Los Angeles — From one sultry region to the next, cruise the clouds comfortably with evoJets.
- Dallas to Los Angeles — Whether you’re flying to California for business or for pleasure, avoid the hassle of congested terminals and chaotic airports when you charter a jet with evoJets.
- Los Angeles to Aspen — Experience the winter wonderland that is Aspen when you charter a private jet from LA.
- Los Angeles to New York City — Cross the country lavishly when you fly between Los Angeles and NYC evoJets.
- Burbank to Las Vegas — Fly to Las Vegas for a weekend with a jet charter from Burbank.
- Burbank to Teterboro — A private jet charter will make your transcontinental flight from Burbank to Teterboro as luxurious as can be.