In the heart of the bay area is San Carlos, California – a small city northeast of San Jose, and southwest of San Francisco. Many people love San Carlos because of its small town feel despite its proximity to some of the most populated cities in the world.
Known for its wineries, tours, and more, San Carlos is both a popular travel location as well as a popular suburb for urban elites looking for a break from the rest of the Bay.
At evoJets, we specialize in providing the type of aircraft equipped to fly in and out of San Carlos, whose general aviation airport requires aircraft with short runway performance.
Airports in and Around San Carlos, CA
- San Carlos Airport (SQL / KSQL) – Located only two miles from the city center, San Carlos Airport is considered an alternative to the busier airport in San Francisco and San Jose, and handles 98% general aviation, making it a popular location for a private jet charter, and a small airport for those that want to miss the SF crowd.
Popular San Carlos, CA Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from Los Angeles to San Carlos – Only a short flight away on a turboprop from any LA airport, fly conveniently into San Carlos Airport for a day meeting in the city or an extended stay in the Bay Area.
- Charter Flights from San Carlos to Lake Tahoe – For those in the Bay that want an escape, SQL airport is the best place to launch your private flight to Tahoe, for skiing, relaxation, gaming and more.
- Private Charters from San Carlos to Las Vegas – Escape the Bay Area with a direct flight from San Carlos to Las Vegas – a great way to get away.
- Private Jets from San Carlos to San Diego – No one wants to endure the drive down to San Diego from the Bay! Take a private charter flight from San Carlos to SD and arrive in about 90min to the airport of your choice.