Fly directly to Las Vegas, ‘The Entertainment Capital of the World’, and skip the airline connections, delays and crowded terminals.
Make your flight part of the experience with a private jet to Las Vegas arranged by evoJets – the leading provider of on-demand aircraft charter!
Private Jet Airports in Las Vegas, NV
Private jet to or from Las Vegas may be operated through McCarran International Airport, North Las Vegas Airport, or Henderson Executive Airport.
- McCarran (KLAS / LAS) – is 5 miles south of central Las Vegas and is ranked 6th in the world for number of aircraft movements. There are also more than 1,300 slot machines found throughout McCarran’s terminals, which are owned and operated by Michael Gaughan Airport Slots. The airport has two fixed base operators (FBOs) to serve general aviation needs outside the main concourse: Signature Flight Support and Atlantic Aviation.
- North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT / VGT) – found less than 6 miles northwest of downtown Las Vegas, is the second busiest airport in the metro area. It serves as its own FBO, offering full services to general aviation, crew, and passengers.
- Henderson Executive Airport (HND, KHND) – is located 13 miles south of the central business district of Las Vegas and also serves as its own FBO.
Most Requested Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter Flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas – One of our most popular routes, contact evoJets today to charter a private jet from LA to Las Vegas.
- Private Jet from New York to Las Vegas – Book a charter flight from New York to Las Vegas and arrive in style and convenience free of major airport hassles.
- Charter Jet from San Francisco to Las Vegas – In one short hour or less, you can fly luxuriously from the Bay Area to the Strip.
- Private Jet from Dallas to Las Vegas – Charter flights from Dallas to Las Vegas take off almost daily with evoJets – call us today and request a quote.