Grab your cowboy boots and a highball glass of gin and prepare to enter a world of line-dancing night bars, petroleum-backed wealth, and an affinity for space exploration. Known as the energy capital of the world, this Lone Star city is jam-packed with extraordinary flavors, great museums, and a southern charm that’ll leave you envisioning a new home in Texas. Book a private flight to Houston with Evo, and experience exactly what makes this city one of the nation’s highest standards of living.
The word ‘Houston’ was the first word ever uttered on the moon and for decades, this city has been headquarters to The Space Center in NASA’s Johnson Space Center. Imagine yourself escaping the confines of Earth and wander through an enormous space shuttle replica or explore a model of America’s first-ever space station. Get a glimpse of where astronauts spend their lives training for such remarkable feats or sign up for a one-of-a-kind experience called the Level 9 Tour.
No private jet charter trip to Houston is complete without enjoying a classic rodeo, and there’s no better spot to watch horseback riders saddle up than The Livestock Show and Rodeo. From barrel racing and bull riding to steer wrestling and live music, there’s entertainment for everyone at these massive events.
Space exploration and boot-scooting aren’t the only things this city is so loved for, in fact, those looking for a day of admiration have an entire district to marvel. Charter a private flight to Houston, Texas, and dive into one of the region’s greatest treasures, The Houston Museum District. From the Menil Collection to The Museum of Fine Arts, there are various institutions brimming with art, culture, and history for jetsetters to relish.
For the baseball fans, the city is the home base to the MLB’s Houston Astros, and summer evenings at their massive air-conditioned stadium are top-notch. Minute Maid Park is where all the action happens, and sometimes, ballgames are concluded with an impressive firework show.
Whether you’re a museum enthusiast looking to work on your bucket list or curious how this city maintains such a high standard of living, charter your next private jet to Houston with Evo.
Private Jet Airports in Houston, Texas
- William P. Hobby Airport (KHOU / HOU) — This is Houston’s oldest commercial airport and is only seven miles from downtown Houston. It was the primary facility for all Houston travel prior to the development of George Bush Intercontinental.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (KIAH / IAH) — Serving the greater Houston area, IAH is the second busiest airport in Texas.
- Sugar-Land Regional (KSGR / SGR) — Though this airport is roughly twenty miles from the central business district of Houston, SGR specializes in general aviation, serving governmental, political, corporate, and leisure jets and turbo-flights.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Houston, TX
- Private Jet from Aspen to Houston – Home to the iconic Space Center, this city is a haven for fans of Nassau.
- Charter Flights from Miami to Houston – From the sultry tropics to the classic south, book your private flights from Miami to Houston with Evo.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Scottsdale to Houston – No distance is too long or too short for evoJets. Charter your next private flight from Scottsdale to Houston with Evo.
- Jet Charters from Napa to Houston – Your private travel with Evo is safe, speedy, and luxurious. Ditch the lines and busy terminals and fly private with evoJets.