Whether you’re flying to Houston for business or for pleasure, evoJets Charter service will deliver you there in ultimate style and comfort.
Let us fly you direct to “Space City” where you can tour NASA’s Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, visit the illustrious Houston Museum District, and enjoy shows from year-round resident companies in all major performing arts.
Airports in & Around Houston, TX
There are several airports around the Houston area which may serve your travel needs:
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH, KIAH) – is about 20 miles north of downtown Houston and, in 2006, it was named the fastest growing of the top ten airports in the United States by the Department of Transportation.
- William P. Hobby Airport (HOU, KHOU) – is located 8 miles southeast of the central business district of Houston and is home to the 1940 Air Terminal Museum. Five FBOs call Hobby Airport home: Atlantic Aviation Corp, Enterprise Jet Center, Wilson Air Center, Million Air, and Signature Flight Support.
- David Wayne Hooks Memorial Airport (DWH, KDWH) – located about 20mi north of Houston in Tomball, TX is DWH, a heavily utilized general aviation airport for the greater Houston area. Many private charters utilize DWH for its ease and convenience to those living outside the Houston city limits.
- Sugar Land Regional Airport (SGR, KSGR) – is found in the town of Sugar Land, about 17 miles southwest of the central business district of Houston. The airport is its own FBO, providing general aviation services and amenities for passengers such as conference rooms, a luxury executive lounge, catering, and more.
- Ellington Airport (EFD, KEFD) – a joint civil-military airport located 15 miles southeast of downtown Houston. It is currently used by military, commercial, NASA, and general aircraft, and is one of the few airfields built for training during World War I still in operation today.
- Lone Star Executive Airport (CXO, KCXO) – is located in the town of Conroe, TX, about 37 miles north of the central business district of Houston. There are three full-service FBOs at Lone Star: General Aviation Services, Galaxy Aviation Services, and Wing Aviation.
Most Requested Charter Flights to/from Houston
- Private Jets from Houston to San Diego – Flying to Southern California? Use one of our Empty Legs to keep the cost down and make the best use of every minute. Call us 24/7 to find out more.
- Private Jet Rental from Miami to Houston – Want to get out of the craziness of Miami and slow down in a western gem? A quick flight on a private jet will have relaxing in no time.
- Charter Flights from Houston to Nashville – Does Football or Country Music have you needing to travel between these two gorgeous cities? Book a private jet from Houston to Nashville with evoJets!
- Charter Jets from Houston to New York – Houston private jet charter service to New York is an evoJets staple. Contact us for empty leg and round-trip pricing today!