When evoJets bypasses all the round-about airline connections and flies you directly to Miami, “the Magic City’s” exciting cruise opportunities, varied entertainment, and enormous range of recreation will seem like they’re right next door to home.
With aircraft constantly in motion between South Florida and all major cities, our private jet charter service can provide a variety of aircraft options to and from Miami on a moment’s notice. Call us today and schedule your next trip to South Beach!
Airports in and Around Miami, FL
Your private charter flight to Miami will likely be accommodated by one of three local airports including Miami International Airport, Kendall-Tamiami Airport, or Dade-Collier Training and Transition Airport.
- OpaLocka Executive (OPF, KOPF) – located 15mi north of downtown Miami is OpaLocka Executive, the main private airport servicing the Miami area. Offering a far more relaxing and seamless experience than Miami Intl, this airport is the choice for almost every private flyer in the area.
- Miami International Airport (MIA, KMIA) – also called Wilcox Field – is 8 miles northwest of the central business district of Miami. The airport is served by one fixed base operator (FBO), Signature Flight Support, which provides services for private aviation and passengers.
- Kendall-Tamiami Airport (TMB, KTMB) – is located 13 miles southwest of central Miami and serves as a reliever airport for Miami International. Four FBOs offer general aviation services at this airport: LACROSS AVIATION, FalconTrust Air, Reliance Aviation, and International Flight Center.
Most Requested Charter Flights to/from Miami
- Private Jet from New York to Miami – With multiple aircraft moving up and down the east coast on an hourly basis, charter flights from New York to Miami are always available at fantastic prices.
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Miami – Charter a jet from Los Angeles to Miami in style with evoJets – we have aircraft of all sizes available.
- Charter Flights from Miami to Bahamas – Much of the Caribbean is just a short hop from Miami. We can have you on the white sandy beaches of the Bahamas in less than 90 minutes.
- Jet Charter from Chicago to Miami– Ready to trade the Lake Effect for a warm ocean breeze? Hop on one of our jets and be in sunny South Florida in as little as 2.5 hours.