Whether you need a last minute charter flight to Los Angeles for a business conference, or are just hoping to glimpse a few stars in Hollywood, evoJets is your most trusted source for LA private jet charter.
Start your journey through the City of Angeles with the ease and convenience of private jet access to your local LA airport, far away from the hassles and long lines in crowded public terminals.
Airports in and Around Los Angeles, CA
evoJets provides direct charter services in every major Los Angeles airport:
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX, KLAX) – is located about 16 miles southwest of downtown Los Angeles and is one of the top ten busiest airports in the world. Two fixed base operators (FBOs) serve general aviation at LAX: Landmark Aviation and Atlantic Aviation.
- LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT, KONT) – is approximately 38 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, in the city of Ontario, CA. Guardian Jet Center, ASIG General Aviation Services, and Atlantic Aviation are the three FBOs located here.
- Van Nuys Airport (VNY, KVNY) – is the world’s busiest general aviation airport, located in Van Nuys in the San Fernando Valley section of the city limits of Los Angeles. Five major FBOs serve the public here: Castle & Cooke Aviation, Clay Lacy Aviation, Maguire Aviation Group, Signature Aviation, and Pentastar.
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR, KBUR) – is the closet Los Angeles airport to Griffith Park and Hollywood. It is three miles northwest of the central business district of Burbank, CA. Atlantic Aviation and Million Air Burbank serve as the two local FBOs.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB, KLGB) – also known as Daugherty Field – is about 23 miles southeast of the central business district of Los Angeles. It offers better access to the region’s more southerly coastal attractions such as Palos Verdes and Huntington Beach. Corporate and private aviation are served by four FBOs: AirFlite, Mercury Air Center, Signature Flight Support, and AEROPLEX.
- John Wayne Airport (SNA, KSNA) – is located in Santa Ana, CA, and provides the best airport access to Disneyland, the Honda Center, and Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Atlantic Aviation and Signature Flight Support are the airport’s two full-service FBOs.
- Santa Monica Airport (SMO, KSMO) – Located in Santa Monica, about 6mi north of LAX, Santa Monica Airport is a major point of entry to Los Angeles, and often the preferred choice of Malibu residents.
- Chino Airport (CNO, KCNO) – is located 3 miles southeast of the central business district of Chino, CA, and about 43 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles.
Common Private Jet Charter Flights to/from Los Angeles
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Vegas – Charter flights from LA to Las Vegas are available everyday with evoJets on aircraft of all sizes.
- Charter Flights from Los Angeles to Aspen – Book an amazing private jet from LA to Aspen (our home town!) all year round.
- Private Jet from LA to New York – Charter flights from LA to NYC are an evoJets staple. Go cross-country in a matter of hours.
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to San Francisco – evoJets offers charter service between LA and San Francisco on a range of premium aircraft, every day.