Experience the ease and convenience of a tailored San Diego private jet charter service, your most trusted Southern California air charter service.
With picture-perfect weather, breathtaking views and rich west coast culture, San Diego is a frequently traveled vacation destination for tourists and a globally recognized Oceanside community.
Contact an evoJets agent for your next San Diego jet charter and experience the luxury and convenience that only flying private can offer!
Airports in & Around San Diego, CA
Your charter flight with evoJets will likely operate out of one of several airports in the San Diego area.
- San Diego International Airport (SAN, KSAN) – also called Lindbergh Field, is about 3 miles northwest of the central business district of San Diego. One fixed base operator (FBO)-Landmark Aviation Services-provides amenities and support to corporate and private aviation.
- Montgomery Field (MYF, KMYF) – is about 6 miles north of the central business district of San Diego. Three full-service FBOs operate at Montgomery Field: Crown Air Aviation, Gibbs Flying Service, Inc, and National Air College.
- McClellan-Palomar Airport (CRQ, KCRQ) – is 3 miles southeast of the central business district of Carlsbad, California, and about 34 miles north of downtown San Diego. The airport has several FBOs, including one for helicopters: Premier Jet, Western Flight Services, Jet Source, Magellan Aviation, True North Fuel, and Civic Helicopters.
- Gillespie Field (SEE) – located 10mi northeast of San Diego in El Cajon, CA. FBO facilities include Jet Air, Golden St. Aviation and High Performance Aircraft.
- Brown Field Municipal Airport (SDM, KSDM) – located 13 miles southeast of downtown San Diego, is a port-of-entry into the U.S. for private aircraft coming from Mexico to California. The airport’s single FBO is called San Diego Jet Center.
Popular San Diego Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter Jets from San Francisco to San Diego – This popular route up the California coast is simple and safe with evoJets.
- Private Planes from San Diego to Aspen – Trade the sun for the slopes on a charter jet from San Diego to Aspen in under 3hrs.
- Private Jet from New York to San Diego – Fly conveniently on a luxurious supermid or heavy jet in under 6hrs nonstop.
- Charter Flights from Dallas to San Diego – Private jets from Dallas to San Diego are available 24/7 with evojets.