Look out Napa and Sonoma – Lompoc is a wine lover’s oasis. The winery community in Lompoc has blossomed over the past several years, with not only delicious wines, but also landscapes that make the trip an overall attractive scene for even the most seasoned travelers. Most private jet charters to Lompoc are for wine excursions, yet while you’re there you can also partake in golf and beach activities, or veer off on day trips to beautiful towns like Santa Barbara.
Those that are ready to book private flights to Lompoc from anywhere in the world should consider evoJets, the nation’s leading private jet charter company.
Best Airports for Charter Flights to/from Lompoc, CA
- Lompoc Regional Airport (LPC) – The aptly named Lompoc Regional Airport is the best way to fly into Santa Barbara County wine country, as it is located just next to Lompoc and is well operated for general aviation.
Popular Lompoc Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from Los Angeles to Lompoc – Though the drive may be beautiful, it is also long and difficult. Try a private plane from LA to Lompoc instead.
- Charter Flights from San Francisco to Lompoc – Reach Lompoc in little time with a luxury private jet from evoJets.
- Private Charters from Lompoc to Aspen – For those ready to leave wine country, take a private jet from Lompoc to Aspen for some cold weather activities.
- Private Jets from Houston to Lompoc – Connoisseurs of fine wine can book a private charter to Lompoc from Houston.