It’s hard to imagine California without the coasts, and there is no greater coastal area than Eureka, CA. Every year, thousands of people book private jet charters to Eureka in order to see the waters to the west and the forests to the east. It is a great combination of outdoor activities, with an old town city feel that makes it well worth at least one visit.
Eureka Regional Airport is the fastest and easiest way to fly into Eureka, and the best way to get there in style is with charter flights to Eureka by evoJets, the leader in on-demand private aviation.
Airports Available for Private Flights to/from Eureka, CA
- Eureka Regional (EKA) – The Arcata-Eureka Airport is the only way to fly directly to Eureka. Its long name is the California Redwood Coast – Humboldt County Airport, located only 15 miles from Eureka.
Popular Eureka, CA Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet to Los Angeles from Eureka – Quickly fly to the westernmost coast of California with a private charter from LA to Eureka.
- Charter Flights from San Francisco to Eureka – Avoid the awful drive by booking a charter jet to Eureka from SF for the weekend.
- Private Charters from Eureka to Aspen – Those on the coast can travel quickly to Aspen with luxury right from Eureka with evoJets.
- Private Jets from Seattle to Eureka – Quickly travel from SeaTac to Eureka with your own private flight with evoJets.