This charming California town brings cultural diversity, exotic gardens, and uber-cute boutiques to the destination table. With a private jet to Hayward, California, you’re at the base of San Francisco’s Bay Area, while still remaining near the beautiful Pacific coast.
Beloved to the city is California’s oldest Japanese garden, the Hayward Japanese Garden. Intricately designed by master gardener Kimio Kimura, the park is four-acres of imaginatively shaped trees, granite boulders, seventy tree species, and a beautiful koi pond. An oasis built to provide visitors with a serene break from the busy city life, the detail is an absolute must-see when you charter a private jet to Hayward.
Lovers of nature and animal life can explore the Sulphur Creek Natural Center, a wildlife rehab and educational center. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city, this animal welfare oasis gives globetrotters the chance to get up close and personal with the inhabitants native to this area of California. Owls, eagles, coyotes, foxes, and rabbits, among many other species, can be viewed here in their natural environment.
No private charter trip to Hayward, CA is complete without exploring the hills of Garin Regional Park. The grassy rolling hills rise over 500-meters, creating a picture-perfect view of the entire Bay Area, notably as the sunsets. The park also offers nearly five thousand acres of land, perfect for hiking, horseback riding, and simply enjoying a breath of fresh air.
On a hot summer day, a dip in a cool water lagoon sounds sublime. The Don Castro Regional Recreational Area is home to acres of urban oasis and wilderness to explore. Whether you’re taking a dip in the shallow lagoon, fishing off the shoreline, or hiking, the park has something for everyone.
For a trip down memory lane, Hayward is home to High Scores, a retro combination between museum and arcade, created to thrill any lover of classic games from the ’80s. A unique novel to the city, visitors can enjoy a collection of favorites, including the original Pac-Man, Star Wars, and Tron.
A few miles from Hayward are some of the region’s finest wineries. Indulge in beautiful landscapes full of 100-year old oak trees, perfect picnic weather, and some of the tastiest Reds, Whites, and Ice wines. With a winemaking passion and years of experience, these vineyards are crafting award-winning Barbera Rose, Cabernet, Malbec, and Chenin Blanc.
Whether your next flight to this Californian city is for business or pleasure, or simply to return home, our charter specialists are here to make your travel as seamless as possible. Contact evoJets to arrange your next private jet to Hayward—simply use our charter flight cost calculator to get an estimate and request a trip.
Private Charter Jet Airports in Hayward, California
- Hayward Executive Airport (KHWD / HWD) — Originally an auxiliary field for the Army, this municipal airport is considered a reliever airport. Specializing in general aviation, your private travel needs will always be a priority.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Hayward, CA
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Hayward – Whether you're a nature or museum lover, Hayward is the destination for you.
- Charter Flights from San Diego to Hayward – From one beautiful Californian city to the next, chartering privately with evoJets is the most luxurious form of travel.
- Jet Charters from Las Vegas to Hayward – Sin City can be overwhelming, jet to Hayward and enjoy some of California's finest landscapes.
- Private Jets from Lake Tahoe to Hayward – Your private charter to Hayward can be safe, speedy, and luxurious with evoJets.