Traverse the oak-paved quaint roads leading to lush farms with bountiful fresh produce, or wander across some of the country’s most esteemed wine trails in Bakersfield, California. With rich vineyards, a luscious natural scene, and vibrant city life, Bakersfield has something for every traveler. Uniquely combining the distinctive historical culture of the West Coast with its acclaimed natural beauty, Bakersfield offers an oasis of serenity.
For a taste of this illustrious serenity, Kern Canyon is the perfect destination. With hiking, fishing, and camping escapades on hand, this beautiful wilderness offers ample opportunity to fulfill all your adventurous desires. Or, simply roll through the canyon’s brown hills as they reflect off the picturesque Kern River at sunset, and immerse yourself within a golden paradise. Charter a private jet to Bakersfield, California, and experience what locals have proclaimed as “California’s best-kept secret”.
Towering magnificently at Bakersfield Center is perhaps the city’s most treasured cultural masterpiece: the Historic Fox Theater. As the only Fox Theater remaining with its original interior intact, the theater personifies elegance and extravagance in the arts. Today, the theater hosts live music performances all year round, attracting both local and globally-acclaimed talent. Charter a jet to Bakersfield, California, and whisk yourself to an era of exceptional artistic splendor.
Also fueling Bakersfield’s emerging cultural scene is the Bakersfield Museum of Art. Serving as a window into the artistic mind of the city for nearly sixty years, the museum features an eclectic collection of artists and styles. Displaying works from both contemporary and classic California artists, the museum delightfully narrates the history of Southern California.
Charter a private flight to Bakersfield, California, and indulge yourself with world-class scenic beauty at the enchanting world of the Sequoia National Forest. Whether hiking beneath the majestic groves of sequoia trees or whitewater rafting through the untamed, sparkling waters of Freeman Creek, an adventure of a lifetime awaits you. For those seeking a more tranquil visit, the park serves as the perfect destination to relish California’s natural beauty with its glacier-carved canyons, grand sequoia trees, and abundance of native flora and fauna.
Vibrant cultural scenes, luxurious natural beauties, and a dynamic community life awaits travelers at Bakersfield, California. Conveniently located in the heart of Southern California, Bakersfield serves as the perfect tranquil getaway from any hectic life. Charter a jet to Bakersfield and experience this West Coast paradise.
Private Jet Airports in Bakersfield, California
- Meadows Field Airport (KBFL / BFL) — Only three miles from downtown Bakersfield, this is one of two international airports in the San Joaquin Valley. It is also known as Kern County Airport #1.
- Bakersfield Municipal Airport (L45) — Only three miles from the central business district of Bakersfield, this facility specializes in general aviation, making it an ideal choice for jet charters to Bakersfield.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Bakersfield, CA
- Private Jet from San Diego to Bakersfield – The perfect destination for hiking, camping, and climbing, this city is full of outdoor adventure.
- Charter Flights from Las Vegas to Bakersfield – The picture-perfect landscapes make this city a photographer's dream.
- Jet Charters from San Francisco to Bakersfield – From one beautiful Californian city to the next, these two regions are stunning.
- Private Jets from Napa to Bakersfield – Your private travel can be safe, speedy, and stylish when you fly with evoJets.