Santa Cruz, California is the ultimate quintessential California beach destination, famed for its breathtaking nature sites, world-renowned beaches, and distinguished historic prominence. Charter a private flight to Santa Cruz and you’ll be able to experience both the beach town vibes of Southern California and the rugged charm of Northern California.
For nature lovers, Santa Cruz serves as the launchpad for a fantastic adventure. The city offers everything from boat tours from the wharf for whale watching to scenic routes in the Santa Cruz Mountains where you can admire the ancient trees at Big Basin Redwoods State Park, the oldest state park in California. Book a private jet to Santa Cruz and discover another nature-spirited gem of tranquility secluded in the hills of the Santa Cruz Mountains: a lavish offering of wineries distinguished for their servings of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Cabernet Sauvignon.
For most travelers, the century-old Santa Cruz Wharf serves not just as a breathtaking sightseeing vantage point, but it also boasts a plethora of opportunities to interact with the city’s historic prominence and vibrant social scene. Ranking as the longest wooden pier on the West Coast, visitors are offered a panoramic view of surfers on Steamer Lane during the day, and the gloriously magical lights of the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk at night. And for those seeking a sense of adventure, you can rent kayaks, motorboats, paddleboards, and more along the waterfront.
Serving as the centerpiece of Santa Cruz destinations, the iconic Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk caters to the diverse taste of any age. Dubbed the “Coney Island of the West,” the park oversees the stunning coastline of Monterey Bay and features attractions that will fulfill any seaside fantasy. With historic roller coaster rides such as the 125’ tower ride, Double Shot, or America’s top wooden coaster, the Giant Dipper, the park is considered one of the best seaside attractions in the world. Charter a private jet to Santa Cruz and add a dose of wreckless wonder to your life.
Finally, one would be remiss to neglect the sunny, spirited surf culture while in Santa Cruz. Not only does the city boast an endless count of ultimate waves for surfing, but legend has it that surfing first arrived in the United States on the lionized beaches of Santa Cruz. Indulge yourself in the city’s cowabunga history at the Santa Cruz Surfing Museum and relive such a vibrant history yourself just steps away from the museum.
Santa Cruz serves as the perfect destination for any traveler, offering endless opportunities for adventure, discovery, relaxation, and more. Charter your private jet to Santa Cruz with evoJets and relish all the joyous memories waiting to be made in this Californian gem.
Private Jet Airports in Santa Cruz, California
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (KSJC / SJC) — Named after the former mayor of the city, this is the Bay Area’s second-largest airport. A thirty-minute drive from Santa Cruz, the FBOs ensure your private travel needs are always met.
- Watsonville Municipal Airport (KWVI / WVI) — This airport is conveniently located only a few miles from Santa Cruz and specializes in general aviation.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Santa Cruz, CA
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Santa Cruz – World-renowned beaches await your arrival when you jet to Santa Clara.
- Charter Flights from San Diego to Santa Cruz – Hop between San Diego and Santa Cruz with your own charter plane, contact us today to get started.
- Jet Charters from Las Vegas to Santa Cruz – Swap the desert climate for azure waters when you jet from Las Vegas to Santa Cruz.
- Private Jets from Truckee to Santa Cruz – Your private charter to Santa Cruz with evoJets is safe, speedy, and always in style.