Santa Clara, California is a destination with incredible allure, with attractions that cater to every traveler’s whims: from the history savant, all the way to the sports fanatic. It is only here where one can visit the global center for high-technology and innovation, and also walk the famed fields of the Super Bowl 50 Stadium. Celebrated for its colorful culture and diverse attraction offerings, Santa Clara is the perfect destination for any private flight.
Dubbed the “Entertainment Capital of Silicon Valley,” Santa Clara offers visitors the opportunity to explore the realm of the largest high-tech companies in the world such as Google, Apple, Intel, and many more. At the Intel Headquarters, guests can discover the spectacular history of computing in revolution with an interactive, media-rich exhibition with nineteen galleries and 1,000 unique artifacts. Get a firsthand view of how the most powerful and revolutionary corporations of the 21st century rose to prominence with a private jet to Santa Clara.
Football fans can jet to Santa Clara for an invigorating game day experience, at none other than the Super Bowl 50 Stadium: Levi’s Stadium. Levi’s Stadium is home to the 20,000 square-foot 49ers Museum that features eleven unique galleries and exhibit spaces. Your journey begins at the Trending Gallery and ends reliving the memories of the 49ers five Super Bowl Championships in front of the Lombardi Trophies. Fuel your passion for the brilliance of all that is football and charter a private jet to Santa Clara, home of the legendary San Francisco 49ers.
The landmark grounds of Santa Clara feature some of the most prestigious and inspiring museums on the West Coast. Immerse yourself into world-class art, exciting history, and fascinating storytelling of California history. Book a private jet to Santa Clara and admire beautiful sculpture gardens under redwood trees at the Triton Museum of Art, whose collection includes American, European, African, and Oriental art.
For a day of thrill, venture to California’s Great America, a 112-acre amusement park with over 40 rides and attractions, including the Gold Striker, which has been featured as a top-ranked roller coaster by Amusement Today. And for those seeking a jolt of exhilaration, this park hosts the famed Goliath, the tallest wooden roller coaster in North America standing twenty stories tall. Charter a private flight to Santa Clara and savor an action-packed and thrilling day as a family or as an adventure seeker at California Great America.
Whether you are looking for a trip without a shortage of excitement, or a remarkably relaxing destination, charter your private jet to Santa Clara with evoJets. Use our charter flight cost calculator to get started.
Private Charter Jet Airports in Santa Clara, California
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (KSJC / SJC) — Named after the San Jose native, Norman Mineta, this is the Bay Area’s second busiest airport. Only three miles from downtown San Jose, it is the prime airport for all private travel through the city.
- Moffett Field Airfield (KNUQ / NUQ) — A former military field, this airport plays a key role in the city’s history. Specializing in general aviation, this is the ideal airport to ensure commercial traffic is avoided.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Santa Clara, CA
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Santa Clara – Business and investment opportunities are abundant when you jet between Los Angeles and Santa Clara, CA.
- Charter Flights from San Diego to Santa Clara – These famed Californian cities will thrill any luxury traveler—jet between San Diego and Santa Clara with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Las Vegas to Santa Clara – Jet between Vegas and Santa Clara for the vacation of a lifetime!
- Private Jets from Truckee to Santa Clara – Brace yourself for the exciting theme parks and roller coasters that make Santa Clara what it is.