Once the sardine capital of the world, Monterey is now a West Coast hub for delicious seafood, unparalleled sea views, and a wide array of marine life. Perched along the rugged Pacific shore, everything from Cannery Row to Carmel-by-the-Sea will have you ready to book your next private flight to Monterey, California with evoJets.
Announced to the world via the incredible literature of John Steinbeck, Cannery Row is one of the region’s most visited areas. This ultra-historic district once played a huge role in the world’s canned fish industry and is now the hotspot for great views and finger-licking clam chowder.
No private jet trip to Monterey, California is complete without spending a day in the quaint seaside village famously known as Carmel-by-the-Sea. Catering to those with an affinity for classic luxury, this wealthy town is teeming with designer shops, upscale restaurants, and high-end art galleries. Nothing compares to a sunset stroll along Ocean Avenue, leading you to the crescent of ivory sand melting into the turquoise waters of the Pacific — the lovely, Carmel Beach.
Just fifteen minutes from Carmel Beach is one of mother nature’s finest creations—the Californian Central Coast. Charter a private jet to Monterey and get a glimpse of Point Lobos State Natural Reserve, a mesmerizing fusion of granite cliffs and rock formations rising from the ocean. Whether you’re capturing the perfect photo, hiking the beautiful trails, or even diving from the park’s ten dive spots, the dramatic scenery never fails to leave visitors gawking.
Avid golfers are in luck as a private jet to Monterey puts you within proximity to one of the most beautiful courses in the world, the dreamy Pebble Beach Golf Links. The lush green contrasts the blueness of the ocean in a particularly magical way, as you meet the final 18th hole. Not only is this one of the priciest rounds of golf you’ll ever play, but experts also recommended reserving your tee time a year in advance.
There is no better way to admire the stunning landscapes of the California Bays than by taking a top-down convertible along the renowned 17-Mile Drive. Hugging the jagged Pacific coastline, the route offers breathtaking views of the expensive ocean, isolated cliffs, and multi-million dollar mansions. Weaving through Del Monte Forest, you’ll be enchanted by the scenery that always surrounds you no matter where you are.
Private Jet Airports in Monterey, CA
- Monterey Regional Airport (KMRY / MRY) — Less than 3 miles from Monterey, California’s city center is Monterey Regional Airport. This is the only airport in Monterey, and a common location for private jet charters.
Popular Monterey Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from LA to Monterey – Monterey represents a great break from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles. Travel to Monterey in style on a private jet, and get some relief from the stresses of big city life.
- Charter Flights from San Diego to Monterey – One of the fastest ways to travel, our private jet charters give you the opportunity to arrive in Monterey in style.
- Private Jet Charter from Dallas to Monterey – Escape the heat of Texas and relax on Pebble Beach. Monterey is a great diversion from daily Dallas life.
- Private Jet from Phoenix to Monterey – Phoenix is a great vacation spot itself, but sometimes everyone needs to get away and enjoy the relaxing environment that Monterey has to offer.