Located at the heart of Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area, Palo Alto is known as the birthplace of major technology powerhouses. This seemingly quiet suburb also serves as a hub for major cultural attractions and museums, as well as many nature preserves and sustainability efforts.
The vibrant and upper-class atmosphere on the Californian coast makes Palo Alto a refreshing private jet charter destination. Sight-seeing and entertainment in this city are only bolstered by its incredible views and historic attractions.
The prestigious institution of Stanford University is located in Palo Alto, and the areas surrounding campus offers the high-end Stanford Shopping Center, as well as small boutiques and restaurants sprinkled around generously. Travelers flying by private charter to Palo Alto can also visit the Stanford Memorial Church to admire its stunning architectural design, and bask in its rich and influential history.
A private jet to Palo Alto also provides visitors an opportunity to visit the 285-foot tall Hoover Tower, which overlooks luscious green fields and views of the Stanford campus. Visitors can visit the Library and Archives founded by President Hebert Hoover, or observe the city from a bird’s eye view atop the tower itself.
Palo Alto is known for its many acres of parks and nature reserves, which serve as a counterweight to the innovation and technology. A trip by private jet to Palo Alto isn’t complete without visiting the colorful display at the Elizabeth F. Gamble Garden, providing almost three acres of herbs and roses for the perfect stroll and photo-op.
The foothills of Palo Alto host a 4.5 million dollar landmark and nature retreat at the Stanford Dish. Hundreds of locals walk or bike this 3.5-mile route year-round, as it is the most popular track on the entire peninsula.
Travelers flying by private charter to Palo Alto for business will have easy access to the heartland of tech giants. With names like Hewlett Packard, Facebook and Google in the mix, this Californian city is positioned perfectly for tech enthusiasts and investors alike. The Hewlett Packard Garage is made available for guests to admire the modest beginnings of a now multi-billion dollar giant. Visitors of Palo Alto can also tour the site of the Google campus, and Facebook HQ.
Palo Alto Private Jet Airports
- Palo Alto Airport of Santa Clara County (PAO / KPAO) — Located on the south end of the San Francisco Bay, it is one of the country’s busiest general aviation airports. The airport provides a number of private travel amenities, and is within close proximity to a score of Palo Alto attractions.
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC / KSJC) — Serving over 14 million passengers annually, this is the second-busiest of the three Bay Area airports. The facility is an official U.S. Customs and Border Protection international port of entry.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO / KSFO) — A major gateway to Asia and Europe, it is located about 12 miles from downtown San Francisco. It is the country’s seventh-busiest airport and contains the first museum in an international airport, the SFO Museum.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Palo Alto, CA
- Private Jets from Los Angeles to Palo Alto – Explore the green campus grounds of Stanford University with a private jet to Palo Alto.
- Charter Flights from Lake Tahoe to Palo Alto – Delve into the famous hiking trail around the Sanford Dish after deplaning your private jet to Calgary.
- Charter Jets to Palo Alto from Las Vegas – Immerse yourself in the technology hub of the United States with a private jet to Palo Alto.
- Private Flights from San Diego to Palo Alto – No matter how long or short your flight may be, charter a private jet to Palo Alto with evoJets.