When it comes to luxury private travel in California, there is nowhere that combines beauty and activities quite like Palm Springs. Palm Springs is a resort paradise with amazing weather, outstanding casinos, numerous spas, pools & beaches, and a community that covets rest and relaxation.
It’s no wonder that so many people choose to charter a flight to Palm Springs in order to start their vacation off the right way, and for those looking to book a private jet to Palm Springs, there is evoJets – the nation’s leading on-demand private jet charter company.
Airports in and Around Palm Springs, CA
- Palm Springs Intl (PSP) – Only two miles from downtown Palm Springs, this is one of the main airport lines for those visiting the luxury community. It was dubbed one of “America’s Most Stress Free Airports,” which is why it is such a great choice for Palm Springs private jet charter.
- Jacqueline Cochrane Regional (TRM) – The Jacqueline Cochrane Regional Airport is also a popular location for general aviation. It is located in Thermal, California, but is not far from Palm Springs.
Popular Palm Springs Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from LA to Palm Springs – Take a break from Los Angeles and get on a private jet to Palm Springs for the weekend or a long vacation.
- Charter Flights from San Francisco to Palm Springs – Get out of the busy San Francisco lifestyle and traffic and experience the relaxation that you get from unforgettable Palm Springs.
- Private Jet Rental from Dallas to Palm Springs – Looking for something a little different? Leave the Lone Star State for some much-needed luxury in the California desert.
- Private Plane from Palm Springs to Las Vegas – Hope from one casino community to the other and live it up the way those two cities were meant to be experienced.