Nicknamed “The Salad Bowl Of the World” because of the area’s agricultural success, Salinas has even more than vegetables that make it a prime destination choice for a Salinas private charter. The abundant vineyards make it a nice spot for a wine-tasting vacation, and since Salinas is the birthplace of acclaimed author John Steinbeck, multiple locations in town celebrate him for those interested in literature. If you want to explore the area around the city, Monterey is only a 30 minute drive away.
To get to Salinas, chartering a private jet with evoJets is the best way to ensure that your travel time won’t be spent worrying about delays or complications. Instead, you can look forward to your vacation and enjoy the flight. Contact evoJets today to learn more.
Airports in and Around Salinas, CA
- Salinas Municipal Airport (SNS) – Serving almost exclusively general aviation, the easiest way to fly into Salinas is with a private charter. It has two runways that offer enough space for most medium-large jets and smaller, and takes you almost right next to the city center.
Popular Private Jet Charter Flights to Salinas, CA
- Charter Flights from Los Angeles to Salinas – Whether you're traveling for wine, golf, or something else, a charter flight from LA to Salinas often makes clear sense.
- Private Charters from Seattle to Salinas – Seattle's wine and sun enthusiasts may find that they need a quick escape, and Salinas is a great place to go.
- Private Charters from Dallas to Salinas – Those in Dallas love their wine and warmth, and so a trip to Salinas is a great way to get all of those things in a new environment.
- Private Jets from New York to Salinas – No matter what reason you have to travel to Salinas from NYC, you'll often find the warmth and activities you expected to enjoy.