California is overflowing with icons, each city boasting its own version of The Golden State’s beauty. With a private jet to Redding, CA you’ll be surrounded by nature’s charm—one that’s hard to find anywhere else. From cascading waterfalls to million-year-old caves, volcanoes, and glaciers, nature truly took its time in shaping Redding, California.
One of the city’s main landmarks is the Sundial Bridge at The Turtle Bay Exploration Park. Crossing the Sacramento River, this is one of the only glass bridges of its kind in the country. Featuring one of the world’s largest working sundials, the bridge’s deck glows at night, illuminating the walkway with a bright turquoise hue. The bridge is located at The Turtle Bay Exploration Park, which boasts 300 acres of reserve, a museum, botanical gardens, and an arboretum.
If you’re up for a caving adventure, jet to Redding, CA for the Lake Shasta Caverns. Believed to be over 250-million years old, you can begin your journey with a boat ride across the emerald waters of Lake Shasta. After trekking up the McCloud Limestone Mountain Range to the entrance of the caves, you’ll find yourself surrounded by a stunning array of mysterious and alluring rock formations. No private jet charter trip to Redding, California is complete without exploring the rocky wonders of these caves.
Outdoor adventurers traveling to Redding will find themselves right at home in Whiskeytown National Park. A private jet to Redding, CA puts you right in the middle of over 70-miles of hiking trails. This area has something for every kind of traveler, from hiking and fishing to sailing and waterskiing. The landscape boasts breathtaking scenery and a plethora of wildlife—Whiskeytown National Park is also home to four cascading waterfalls that can be easily seen from the paved paths.
With a private jet to Redding, California, you can also enjoy a decadent serving of history, art, and architecture. The Old City Hall Arts Centre is a local favorite for a trip down antiquity lane, featuring local artisan displays, sculptures, and old-fashioned photography.
If you’re looking to enjoy some of mother nature’s finest, book your private jet to Redding, California with evoJets, the leading service for all North American destinations.
Redding, California, Private Jet Airports
- Redding Municipal Airport (RDD / KRDD) — Only six miles south of Redding, this facility is one of two airports in the city. It specializes in general aviation, ensuring your private travel necessities are always met.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Redding, CA
- Private Jet to Redding from Seattle – From one iconic west coast city to another, charter a jet from Seattle to Redding with evoJets.
- Private Jets from Aspen to Redding – Explore one of the largest working sundials in the world with a private jet to Redding.
- Charter Jets from Los Angeles to Redding – From the busy Californian city, book your private jet to Redding with evoJets.
- Private Flights from Cabo to Redding – Your private flight to Redding from Cabo is safe and luxurious with evoJets.