Known for its tasty wines and “Cowboy” culture, Santa Ynez is a popular wine tourism destination that offers a mix of activities for both relaxation and pleasure. While the best reason for a Santa Ynez private jet charter is the wine trail, the town compliments that experience with outdoor excursions, family friendly activities, nightlife, casinos, spas, and other fun recreational options.
There are also breweries for those that need a break from wine, and Santa Ynez is located near several other popular wine regions for those that have not yet had enough. To charter a private jet to Santa Ynez, contact evoJets today.
Best Airports for Charter Flights to/from Santa Ynez, CA
- Santa Ynez Airport (SQA/KIZA) – No other airport can bring you as close to Santa Ynez as the aptly named Santa Ynez airport, which is located only a mile away. The only way to fly into Santa Ynez airport is with a private flight, as it is almost entirely a general aviation airport.
Popular Santa Ynez, CA Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from Los Angeles to Santa Ynez – Whether returning from your adventure or looking for a new experience, book a private charter from LA to Santa Ynez.
- Charter Flights from San Francisco to Santa Ynez – The Santa Barbara County wine country is something to be experienced. Charter your private flight from SFO to Santa Ynez with evoJets.
- Private Charters from Seattle to Santa Ynez – With its vastly different wine and culture compared to the PNW, it is no wonder so many fly from Seattle to Santa Ynez.
- Private Jets from Houston to Santa Ynez – For the California wine lovers in Texas, fly from Houston to Santa Ynez and see what SoCal’s wine culture offers.