Named for its century-old oak trees, this up-and-coming travel destination is growing into more than just San Francisco’s busiest port. A private jet to Oakland, California puts you at the forefront of professional basketball, cultural diversity, and some of the region’s most beloved natural attractions.
Basketball enthusiasts can charter a private jet to Oakland, California for front row seats at the NBA’s oldest stadium, the Oracle Arena. Home to the Golden State Warriors until 2019, as well as the winning site for several of their NBA finals, stomp the court for your beloved team in style. A host to countless influential superstars, from Elvis to KISS, the stage is a historic marker to the Oakland community.
For a taste of nature’s beauty, Lake Merritt is historically crowned as the nation’s first official wildlife refuge. Wrapped in lush trees and glamorously dense lawns, Lake Merritt is a paradise sitting in the heart of the city of Oakland. To the enjoyment of nature enthusiasts and wandering tourists alike, the lake is home to a marvelous selection of wildlife with snowy egrets, grizzly bears, and swarms of graceful butterflies regularly on display. Contributing to the lake’s warmth and beauty is Lakeside Park, which hosts seven acres of beautiful themed gardens, including a Bonsai garden, sensory garden, and an edible garden.
For connoisseurs of art, the Oakland Museum reveals the vibrant heritage and rich culture of California by means of its engaging art exhibits and ample permanent collection. Visitors are welcomed to admire galleries dedicated to the natural sciences, state and regional arts, and historical storytelling. Oakland locals add a unique flair of individuality to the museum which speaks to the city’s eminent social justice movements and distinguished history of political activism.
For an oasis of tranquility and pristine nature, charter a private flight to Oakland where you can visit the Morcom Rose Garden. Quietly concealed in a residential park, the Oakland Rose Garden is a charming venue that is especially enchanting during the spring and summer. Lined with a glamorously diverse selection of roses, visitors are welcome to spend their day strolling through the scenery while admiring the century-old field. With its plenitude of flowers, the gardenscape fosters the ideal environment for lovely photo opportunities.
No private jet to Oakland would be complete without a tour of the Redwood Regional Park. Serving as the epitome of the Golden State, the park presents itself as an elegant forest lined with ethereal ferns and towering Coast Redwoods. Discover the majestic forest with a private flight to Oakland.
Charter a private jet to Oakland, California with evoJets and experience the hidden gem of the West Coast, offering a plethora of attractions for any avid traveler.
Private Jet Charter Airports in Oakland, California
- Oakland International Airport (KOAK / OAK) — About ten miles south of downtown Oakland, it is the third-largest airport in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is also home to the Bay Area’s first FBO, specializing in general aviation.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Oakland, CA
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Oakland – These two iconic Californian cities make for the best West Coast adventure.
- Charter Flights from San Diego to Oakland – Traverse the PCH in your own private jet when you fly from San Diego to Oakland, CA.
- Jet Charters from Las Vegas to Oakland – Catch a thrilling NBA game with courtside seats at the Oracle Arena.
- Private Jets from Lake Tahoe to Oakland – Hop between Lake Tahoe and Oakland with evoJets, where your private travel is always swift and secure.