Sonoma, California is more than wine country. It is best known for its proximity to Napa, but Sonoma has some of the best wineries in the world, a quaint town with delicious food, and a culture that makes it both relaxing and enjoyable for those that want a combination of beauty and culture.
Whether you’re traveling for the wine, ambiance, or simply as part of your visit to the rest of the region, book a private jet to Sonoma with evoJets. Let evoJets bring you to beauty and cultural Sonoma in style and comfort with a perfectly tailored private jet charter service.
Airports Used for Charter Flights to Sonoma, CA
- Charles M. Schulz Airport (STS/KSTS) – Named after the creator of the beloved Peanuts cartoon, this airport is the best way to fly to Sonoma. It is based in nearby Santa Rosa (a great city in its own right) and the ideal choice for flying into wine country.
- Napa County Airport (APC/KAPC) – also called Napa Valley Airport, is located about 5 miles south of central Napa. It has one restaurant, a longtime local favorite – Jonesy’s Restaurant.
Popular Sonoma Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from New York to Sonoma – Sonoma is home to some of the greatest wineries in the nation, and many from New York fly in for tastings and a break from the East Coast bustle.
- Charter Flights from Los Angeles to Sonoma – Start a romantic trip off on the right foot by chartering a private jet from LA to Sonoma. Flights from any LA airport take less than 90min, direct to Schulz Airport.
- Private Flights from Aspen to Sonoma – Aspen may be beautiful, but Sonoma has an abundance to offer. Fly from Aspen to Sonoma in an evoJets private jet charter with as little as 4hrs notice.
- Private Jet from Seattle to Sonoma – Washington has some surprisingly delicious wineries, but few can compare to the total ambiance you receive in the Sonoma/Napa area.