Nestled in the San Joaquin Valley, this city was named after the thousands of ash trees that line the San Joaquin River. Renowned for its blossoming agriculture and natural beauty, charter a private jet to Fresno, California, and immerse yourself in the unparalleled charm of the West Coast.
Head underground and be astonished by the human-engineered garden of trees that blossoms twenty-five feet below the Earth’s surface. Constructed by the Sicilian immigrant, Baldassare Forestiere, this labyrinth is truly one-of-a-kind. A California Historical Landmark, the catacomb-like passageways are booming with fruit trees and grapevines.
Ash trees aren’t the only star of the city, and with a private jet charter flight to Fresno in the spring, you can be surrounded by the blossoming colors of the abundant fruit and nut orchids. The Fresno Blossom Trail attracts thousands of guests every February and March to marvel at the spectrum of hues, from the peach and nectarine petals, to the white blazes of almonds, along with rosy apples and plums dotting the trees.
On the northside of the city is the three hundred acre Woodward Park, which features the beloved Shinzen Friendship Garden. In Japan, the sister city of Kochi exists, and this garden was designed to recognize both cities. Jet to Fresno in the summer and get a glimpse of the blooming cherry blossom trees, vivid koi ponds, and authentic Japanese style bridges.
History buffs can charter a private flight to Fresno and dive into the history of the city celebrated by the Meux Home Museum. This sixteen-room Victorian mansion will impress any lover of architecture. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the estate is full of trinkets and treasure that narrates the story of Fresno in the late 1800s.
Nightowls have the Tower District to explore when the sun sets, a hot spot for good food, great drinks, and endless entertainment. The eclectic area is home to two theaters, where you can dine in and enjoy a movie or enjoy live music. Every November, they host the Fresno Film Festival, a three-day event celebrating local, independent filmography.
Natural elegance, historic architecture, and unique agricultural attractions, this Californian city has something for everyone. Cruise the westside skies in style when you charter your next private jet to Fresno, California, with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Fresno, California
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport (KFAT/FAT) — This is the primary airport for the San Joaquin Valley and the surrounding three national parks: Sequoia, Yosemite, and Kings Canyon. It specializes in general aviation, ensuring your private travel needs are always met.
- Fresno Chandler Executive Airport (KFCH / FCH) ─ About two miles from Fresno’s central business district, this is a smaller and less congested alternative to FAT.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Fresno, CA
- Private Jet from Las Vegas to Fresno – Skip the road trip—charter a private jet from Las Vegas to Fresno and arrive in a fraction of the time.
- Charter Flights from Napa to Fresno – Unique architectural beauty showcases nature in a perfect way in this city.
- Jet Charters from San Diego to Fresno – Your private travel with evoJets is safe, speedy, and luxurious.
- Private Jets from Los Angeles to Fresno – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.