Lights, camera, take-off! Neighboring Los Angeles and boasting an old-time Hollywood appeal, this is actually where all the action-packed magic happens. This city is home to massive production sites for Disney, Warner Brothers, and NBC, gracefully earning the title ‘Media Capital of the World.’ Get a taste of the West Coast glamour and charter a private jet to Burbank with Evo.
If you enjoy cruising the clouds, several chopper charters are available from Bob Hope Airport, providing visitors with an unforgettable aerial tour of the entire city. Whether you’re just looking to get a birds-eye view of the sunset along the coast or taking a loved one on a romantic mountaintop landing dinner, the options for luxury entertainment are far and many.
When you charter a private flight to Burbank, it’s only right to explore The Burbank Aviation Museum, celebrating the city’s impressive aeronautic history. Featuring a beautifully constructed archway that leads to a dozen of aircraft, as well as a model of the Challenger space shuttle, the museum is perfect for those with an affinity for aviation.
No private jet to Burbank is complete without taking a trip to one of the nation’s largest parks, Griffith Park. Stretching over four thousand acres, it’s almost a west coast ritual to take the hike to The Observatory for a stunning view of Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean. But of course, you can’t miss getting a glimpse of The Hollywood Sign, tucked into the Santa Monica Mountains, and symbolizing the region’s thriving success and fame.
Film and media wizards are bound to fall in love with Burbank as the city is home to dozens of movie and television studios, immersive sets, and film memorabilia. Whether you get a private Warner Bros. Studio Tour or arrange to watch a live show taping, you’ll be star-struck by the behind-the-scenes effort and glamour that goes into modern-day media.
Downtown Burbank is a charming combination of upscale boulevards, delicious eateries, and North America’s largest IKEA. Whether you’re in need of some retail therapy or looking to sample the popular local coffee houses, Magnolia Park has it all.
With convenient proximity to Los Angeles, Burbank is a great option to avoid the hassle of LAX and its perpetual chaos. No matter your end destination, charter your next private flight to Burbank with evoJets, the leading aviation service for all your West Coast travel needs.
Private Jet Airports in Burbank, California
- Bob Hope Airport (KBUR / BUR) — This is the only airport in the region with a direct rail connection to downtown LA. Only three miles from downtown Burbank, it is the most convenient facility for all private travel to Burbank, California.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Burbank, CA
- Private Jet from Aspen to Burbank – Escape the bitter winters of Aspen and jet to the sunny west coast with Evo.
- Charter Flights from Lake Tahoe to Burbank – No distance is too long or too short for evoJets. Charter your next private flight from Tahoe to Burbank with Evo.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Las Vegas to Burbank – Cruise the clouds in style when you charter your private travel with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Napa to Burbank – Your private travel with Evo is safe, speedy, and luxurious. Ditch the lines and busy terminals and fly private with evoJets.