Boasting a rich continental climate and varied landscape, beautiful Lake Tahoe has been a favorite vacation getaway of private travelers for over a century. Nestled in the lush Sierra Nevada region along the border of California and Nevada, Tahoe is home to several resort locations and tourist attractions.
Book a private jet to Lake Tahoe with evoJets and discover firsthand the natural beauty of this historic American destination!
Getting to Lake Tahoe
There are several airports near Lake Tahoe that can be utilized by private charter aircraft. Depending on where you are headed, you can access the Tahoe area by these air strips:
- Lake Tahoe Airport (TVL, KTVL) – Located just south of South Lake Tahoe, arriving at Lake Tahoe airport brings you within minutes of the area’s attractions.
- Reno-Tahoe Airport (RNO, KRNO) – Servicing Reno, NV and the Lake Tahoe area, Reno-Tahoe airport is located a few miles northeast of the Lake.
- Carson City Airport (CSN, KCXP) – Situated just south of Reno and roughly 30min east of Lake Tahoe, Carson City Airport can service turboprops and small private jets.
- Truckee-Tahoe Airport (TKF, KTRK) – Occupying the northwest region of Lake, Truckee-Tahoe airport is only a short 20min drive from the North Lake Tahoe area.
Popular Lake Tahoe Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jets from Los Angeles to Lake Tahoe – Book a private charter from any airport in the LA area to beautiful Lake Tahoe, and fly directly to Lake Tahoe Airport (TVL), a short three mile drive from the South Lake Tahoe area. With a flight time of just over 60min in a light jet or turboprop, point-to-point charter flights from Van Nuys (VNY), Burbank (BUR), Santa Monica (SMO) and Long Beach (LGB) to Lake Tahoe will have you on the ground in no time.
- Private Jets from New York to Lake Tahoe – Avoid the hassle of major NYC airports and charter a flight to Lake Tahoe from Teterboro (TEB) or White Plains (HPN) airport, both just short 20-30min drives from midtown Manhattan. Charter a super midsize jet for up to 10 passengers, and cruise to the Sierra’s nonstop in about 5.5hrs. Bring along 10-17 passengers with plenty of room for luggage on a Gulfstream GIV or equivalent heavy jet, and arrive with your entire party intact, with no delays on the ground.
- Jet Charter from West Palm Beach to Lake Tahoe – Break the summer monotony down in southern Florida and charter a jet from West Palm Beach to Tahoe for a mountain getaway. Jet charter from Palm Beach International (PBI) is easy and accessible with evoJets.
- Charter flights from West Palm Beach International (PBI) to Lake Tahoe – are 5.5-6hrs depending on the aircraft, so your winter excursion in the beautiful Sierra Nevada region is only an afternoon away. Book a midsize jet and arrive in the mountains nonstop with up to 8 passengers
- Charter Flights from San Francisco to Lake Tahoe – Charter a private jet from San Francisco to Lake Tahoe or Reno with evoJets – experience the convenience and luxury that only private aviation can offer.
Depart from any airport in the Bay Area on your own schedule and arrive in the Tahoe area in less than 1 hr.