Only a short drive south of San Francisco and is the immensely popular relaxation and vacation destination, Half Moon Bay. Elite travelers from the Bay Area and beyond contact evoJets for their Half Moon Bay private jet charter needs.
Known for its golf, beaches, and outdoor activities, those that want to relax and enjoy a true luxury vacation may want to consider a private jet charter to Half Moon Bay. The water is clear, the beaches are plentiful, and the environment provides excellent relief from the noise and demands of the big city.
Airports in and Around Half Moon Bay, CA
- Half Moon Bay Airport (KHAF/HAF) – Half Moon Bay airport sees primarily turboprop aircraft. It is six miles away from Half Moon Bay, and was once a navy airport before it was purchased by San Mateo County.
Popular Half Moon Bay Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from LA to Half Moon Bay – Half Moon Bay is considered far more relaxing than the beaches within driving distance of LA, making it a popular weekend getaway via Half Moon Bay private jet rental.
- Charter Flights from San Diego to Half Moon Bay – Popular with the Southern California elite, many people charter private jets from San Diego to Half Moon Bay, especially during the summer.
- Private Flights from Sacramento to Half Moon Bay – A private jet from Sacramento to Half Moon Bay allows you to avoid the hassle of bay area traffic and reach your destination in style and luxury.
- Private Jet from Seattle to Half Moon Bay – There are few outdoor resort areas quite like Half Moon Bay near Seattle. Perhaps that is why it is a common request for evoJets private jet charters.