From space exploration at NASA, to the magical escapes at Orlando’s theme parks, Florida is home to slews of otherworldly experiences, making the Sunshine State one of America’s favorite vacation destinations. Charter a private jet to Florida and experience sunshine and bliss all year round.
Coast to coast, this peninsula offers the finest sands and freshest waters along its shores. Whether you choose to salsa at feisty Latin clubs in Miami, or go for an airboat ride in the Everglades—get your blood pumping and then unwind by the ocean to recharge and do it all over again.
Starting south, you’ll find the Florida Keys, a long chain of islands in the Atlantic Ocean. The keys are a perfect place to initiate grand Floridian adventure, as you hop from island to island. Most popular is Key West, the southernmost point in the United States. With a private jet charter flight to Florida, you can embrace the small village-like islands as they welcome globetrotters and cruise ships for delicious food, lively bars, and all the water sports you can imagine.
Working your way up the east coast, the big and bold Miami will surely catch your attention with its waterside high-rises standing tall on the horizon. There is much more to this energetic city outside of the high-spirited nightlife and high-end prestige. Wynwood Walls is a public street art museum that has become a creative art phenomenon, attracting acclaimed artists to its large outdoor canvasses. South Beach is among the most desirable beaches in Florida, calling high-profile travelers to its white sand and turquoise waters.
Book a private flight to Florida and escape reality at Walt Disney World or Universal Studios in Orlando. From Splash Mountain in Disneyland to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal, tame your fear of heights or just enjoy the atmosphere that unlocks your inner youth at these magical lands. While in the heart of Florida, cruise down International Drive for a pleasant afternoon of sightseeing and people-watching, perhaps even catch the sunset from the top of The Wheel at ICON Park—formerly known as the Orlando Eye.
Wedged between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, the rivers and oceans of Florida carry an immense weight with respect to tourism, the environment, and its tropical attractiveness. Head east from Orlando to Cocoa Beach, which is famously known for the Kennedy Space Center and the breathtaking views of rocket launches off of Florida’s Space Coast.
As the leader in private jet charter across North American destinations, charter your private jet to Florida with evoJets, and leave the hassle of flying to us.
Popular Private Jet Airports in Florida
- Miami International Airport (KMIA / MIA) — Welcoming millions of people to one of the sultriest cities in America, MIA is where the party begins. Miami is also home to several other facilities that are built to serve luxury travelers.
- Opa-Locka Executive Airport (KOPF / OPF) — This is Miami’s ideal airport for all general aviation. Though it is a bit further from downtown, there are three FBOs that are built to serve private travelers.
- Miami Executive Airport (KTMB / TMB) — This airport was previously known as Kendall-Tamiami and is thirteen miles from downtown Miami.
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE / FXE) — FXE Airport primarily serves charter flights to Fort Lauderdale, and is conveniently located right in the city, reducing ground transport time after your flight lands.
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl Airport (KFLL / FLL) — FLL Airport is a great alternative to FXE when flying by private charter to Fort Lauderdale. It’s located in the south of the city, within minutes from the beach, and luxury resorts.
- Orlando Executive Airport (KORL / ORL) — For those looking to experience the sun and beauty of Orlando, this is the perfect airport for you. A great option to avoid the congestion of MCO, charter your private jets to Orlando with evoJets, and fly through ORL.
- Orlando International Airport (KMCO / MCO) — The gateway to Orlando and theme park central, this is the number one airport for all travel into the city. It features several FBOs and many private travel amenities.
- West Palm Beach International Airport (KPBI / PBI) — This is the quickest way to arrive at the stunning beaches of West Palm Beach. Serving luxury passengers with many private travel amenities, millions of people fly through PBI every year.
- Boca Raton Airport (KBCT / BCT) — Welcoming travelers to one of the most luxurious cities in Florida, this airport serves millions of people every year. Only two miles from downtown Boca Raton, jet to Florida with evoJets and fly through BCT.
Private Jet Destinations in Florida
- Boca Raton, Florida
- Clearwater, Florida
- Daytona, Florida
- Destin, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Fort Myers, Florida
- Gainesville, Florida
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Key West, Florida
- Marathon, Florida
- Marco Island, Florida
- Melbourne, Florida
- Miami, Florida
- Naples, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- Panama City Beach, Florida
- Pensacola, Florida
- Port St. Lucie, Florida
- Sarasota, Florida
- St. Augustine, Florida
- St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stuart, Florida
- Tallahassee, Florida
- Tampa, Florida
- Vero Beach
Popular Private Jet Charter Flight Routes To and From Florida
- New York City to Miami — Get away from the endless traffic and chaotic city life when you jet from NY to Miami, FL with evoJets.
- Chicago to Orlando — Sip champagne, lay back, and enjoy the view as you soar through the clouds with evoJets.
- Miami to Key West — Fly to the Florida Keys in opulence with a private jet from Miami to Key West.
- London to Miami — Jet across the Atlantic for a tropical retreat like no other, with a private jet charter from London to Miami.
- Teterboro to Fort Lauderdale — Fly between two charter hubs with a private jet from Teterboro to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas — Fort Lauderdale gives you easy access to the Bahamas—charter your private jet with evoJets today.
- New York to West Palm Beach — Take a weekend trip to West Palm Beach with a jet charter from NYC.
- Los Angeles to Miami — Cross the country in your own luxurious aircraft and in style when you fly privately with evoJets.
- Boston to Miami — The endless sunshine and white sands of Florida are a treat during Boston’s harsh winters. Treat yourself to the tropics and book your private jet south with evoJets.