Not only is Orlando, Florida one of the world’s most visited destinations, it’s also a metropolis of exhilarating roller coasters, mother nature’s finest, and eternal sunshine. From Walt Disney World and Universal Studios to Wekiva Islands and Lake Eola, this city will keep you buzzing all day and partying all night. Experience this world-class city in style when you charter your next private jet to Orlando, Florida, with Evo.
Without a doubt, this city is known for being the grounds for some of the world’s most popular theme parks. A hot spot for families and adrenaline chasers, you can be launched at seventy miles per hour at Universal Studios or be mesmerized by the iconic parades at Animal Kingdom. Between Marvel, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and the multi-million dollar firework displays, the parks will excite even the most seasoned globetrotters.
Winter Park is the neighborhood of choice for the wealthy, making it the perfect place to stroll after departing your private flight to Orlando. Sprawling over ten blocks, these oak-lined boulevards are dotted with high-end boutiques, incredible restaurants, and city-favorite pubs for you to unwind and relax within.
No private jet charter trip to Orlando is complete without spending a day at the Kennedy Space Center. A short drive towards the East coast, this is the best place for visitors to experience a day in the life of an astronaut. Time it right and you may be able to sit front row for the best views of NASA’s thrilling rocket launches.
Shopaholics, look no further. This city is home to several malls to satisfy some much-needed retail therapy. From Disney Springs and City Walk to Millenia and Florida Mall, a wide range of shops are available including flagships of high-end designers such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and Prada.
For those looking to sit back and enjoy the views, the highest observation wheel on the East coast is just what you need. Charter a private flight to Orlando for a ride on The ICON, where you’ll ascend four hundred feet for an incredible 360-degree view of the city’s skyline. If the wheel doesn’t satisfy your cravings for scenic sights, private helicopter tours of the city are available. They’re best booked in the evenings during the theme park’s firework productions, providing you with an exclusive birds-eye view of these iconic light shows
Whether you’re taking the family on an unforgettable Disney vacation or looking to explore what makes it ‘The City Beautiful,’ book your next private jet to Orlando with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Orlando, FL
Four airports around Orlando offer services to corporate and private aviation. Your flight with evoJets Charter may be scheduled for Orlando International Airport, Orlando Sanford International Airport, Orlando Executive Airport, or Kissimmee Gateway Airport, depending on their proximity to your ultimate destination.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO, KMCO) – located 9 miles southeast of the central business district of Orlando, is the busiest airport in Florida. Private aviation can find service at the airport’s two fixed base operators (FBOs), Galaxy Aviation and Signature Flight Support.
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB, KSFB) – is about 18 miles northeast of Orlando, a little further from the main attractions of the area, but also a little closer to the beach. Sanford also has two FBOs available for general aviation and passenger services: StarPort and Avion Jet Center.
- Orlando Executive Airport (ORL, KORL) – is found right in the heart of Orlando, about 3 miles east of the city center. Its two FBOs are Sheltair Aviation Services and Showalter Flying Services.
- Kissimmee Gateway Airport (ISM, KISM) – is located in Kissimmee, FL, 16 miles southwest of the central business district of Orlando. Four full-service FBOs are found at this airport: Atlantic Aviation, KAZ Aviation, Kissimmee Aviation Services, and Signature Flight Support.
Most Popular Charter Flights to/from Orlando
- Charter Jet from New York to Orlando – One of our most common routes! Private jets from New York to Orlando are available every day with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Miami to Orlando – Contact us regarding group charter and small aircraft available for private jet service between Miami and Orlando.
- Private Jet from Chicago to Orlando – Trade the Lake Effect for sunny skies and the Magic Kingdom!
- Jet Charter from Houston to Orlando – Charter flights from Houston to Orlando are available on a variety of safe and luxurious aircraft, every day.