While this may be the oldest city in the nation, it is a hidden seaside gem on Florida’s northeast coast. Boasting over four centuries of antiquity, some of nature’s finest creations, and of course, miles of white-sand shores, a private jet to St. Augustine is the most befitting way to arrive to this Floridian city.
Spanish architecture is highlighted throughout all corners of this richly-built city. Serving as a military fort for over two hundred years, one of St. Augustine’s most iconic sites to visit is Castillo de San Marcos. This national monument is the country’s oldest masonry fortification and is also one of two in the world constructed from the rare limestone and shell fragments — coquina!
Another building that eloquently narrates the region’s past is The Lightner Museum in Hotel Alcazar. On the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, the building exudes a Spanish Renaissance Revival design and is a true work of art. The museum’s interior highlights Victorian-era pieces, Tiffany stained glass, paintings and sculptures, while the courtyard is dotted with palm trees and pristine greenery. Fusing Florida’s laid back tropical vibe with a touch of notable antiquity, it’s truly the best of both worlds.
With a private jet charter flight to St. Augustine, FL globetrotters can enjoy a breath of fresh air on the sandy shores of Anastasia State Park. Boasting over 1,600-acres of untouched dunes, tidal marshes, seashell-blanketed sand, and cool waters, the park will please every vacationer. St. Augustine Beach is also a local favorite as its white sand and azure waters lure fishers, swimmers, and sunbathers all year long.
Cancel your next Botox appointment and charter a private flight to St. Augustine to experience the anti-aging effects of Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth. This local myth attracts thousands of people every year as they explore the city’s original settlement and its architectural relevance to Florida’s past.
This seaside destination is the perfect amalgamation of tropical charm, Spanish architecture, and historic significance. Whether you’re looking for a quiet getaway or a trip down Florida’s memory lane, charter your private jet to St. Augustine with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in St. Augustine, Florida
- St. Augustine Airport (KSGJ /SGJ) — Also known as Northeast Florida Regional Airport, it is conveniently located four miles from St. Augustine. St. Augustine Airport is designated as a reliever airport for all general aviation from Jacksonville International Airport.
Popular Private Jet Charters to St. Augustine, FL
- Private Jets from New York to St. Augustine, FL – Escape the endless traffic and concrete buildings of NY when you jet to St. Augustine.
- Charter Flights from Boston to St. Augustine, FL – Explore the country's earliest city when you visit St. Augustine, Florida.
- Jet Charters from Chicago to St. Augustine, FL – Your private travel can be safe, speedy, and luxurious when you fly with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Philadelphia to St. Augustine, FL – Cruise the clouds in style when you fly with evoJets.