Located at the center of the world-renowned Floridian Treasure Coast, Port St. Lucie is a marvelous urban destination that is perfect for unwinding by the sea. With its emphasis on refined historic culture, coupled with its gorgeous, tropical climate, a private jet charter to Port St. Lucie will take you to this fan-favorite Floridian city in luxury.
For an in-depth look at the wildlife and natural environment in Port St. Lucie, globetrotters can visit Savannas Preserve State Park for a day admiring the largest stretch of fresh water in Southeast Florida. Many miles of pristine trails will lead you through portions of the expansive 7,000-acre plot of protected land. After enjoying the views on land, explore the marsh systems via kayak or canoe to appreciate the landscape from a different angle. Charter a private jet to Port St. Lucie and enjoy the palm trees and exotic flowers on display in their most natural form at this State Park.
Many parks and marinas offer gorgeous views of the coastal setting in Port St. Lucie, FL as well as amenities and activities for a day on the water. Veterans Park at Rivergate is a perfect space for an afternoon picnic by the river or a stroll through the adjacent pier that runs parallel to the flow of boat traffic. River Park Marina is another destination for a day drifting on a pontoon through the St. Lucie River.
Book a private jet charter flight to Port St. Lucie, Florida in the springtime and catch a New York Mets spring training at the newly renamed First Data Field Ballpark. The Clover Stadium is a beautifully constructed sporting arena that welcomes fans for an authentic ballgame experience. First Data Field is filled with Mets memorabilia and bits of baseball history that serve for an enjoyable pre-game stroll around the stadium before getting ready for a round of ball.
This city is a dream destination for more than baseball enthusiasts. Avid golfers can enjoy the 51-hole championship courses and historical PGA center. The PGA Golf Club in PGA Village offers an incredibly maintained course, providing its guests with a luxurious day on the greens. After your last putt of the day, the historical center welcomes visitors and enthusiasts to admire a vast collection of PGA tours and golf history. Golfers of all levels can enjoy a guided tour of the many major trophies and awards on display at this center.
Port St. Lucie is incomplete without the many beaches and shorelines that make up the Treasure Coast. The beaches in Port St. Lucie are some of the only locations in the state where you can gallop through the sands by horseback. Twenty-one miles of spacious and pristine beaches welcome locals and visitors alike into the refreshing waters of the Atlantic where you can participate in water sports above and below sea level. From scuba diving with the diverse array of wildlife to windsurfing the clean-cut waves, there is something for every charter jet traveler in Port St. Lucie.
Private Jet Airports in Port St. Lucie
- St Lucie County International Airport (KFPR / FPR) — Only a few miles north of Fort Pierce’s business district, this facility is also known as Treasure Coast International Airport. Specializing in general aviation flight training, private travel needs are always accommodated.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Port St. Lucie, FL
- Private Jets from New York to Port St. Lucie, FL – Get a break from the chaos of the city and sink your toes in the sands of Port St. Lucie.
- Charter Flights from Boston to Port St. Lucie, FL – Avoid the hassle of congested terminals and chaotic airports when you jet with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Chicago to Port St. Lucie, FL – Enjoy a baseball game and the warm summer breeze when you jet to Port St. Lucie with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Washington DC to Port St. Lucie, FL – Cruise the coast in style and leave the hassle of flying to the charter specialists at evoJets.