The city of Jacksonville, Florida has a lot to offer. It is the largest city in Florida, and its great weather has made it a popular travel destination for those all over the United States. As much as 10% of Jacksonville’s economy is from tourism and travel, and two of the primary reasons for that is the extensive number of businesses located in the city, as well as the year-round accessible beaches.
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, there are ample reasons you may find yourself needing to charter a private jet to Jacksonville, FL and at evoJets, we want to be the one that can help you reach your destination in style and luxury.
Call and speak to an evoJets agent today about your next Jacksonville, FL private jet charter!
Airports In and Around Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville Intl (JAX) – As the busiest airport in Jacksonville, JAX is located only 13 miles from downtown, and is one of the most popular overall airports in the region with 4 out of 5 stars on Yelp, many of which site its “cool, comfortable design.”
- Jacksonville Executive/Craig Municipal Airport (CRG) – Many of those that arrive in Jacksonville through private aviation find themselves in the Jacksonville Executive at Craig Airport. Located only 8 miles away from downtown, this area is very popular for executive and private travel.
Popular Jacksonville, FL Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter Flights from New York City to Jacksonville – It’s easy to charter a private jet from New York City to Jacksonville and arrive in less than 3 hours.
- Private Jets from Chicago to Jacksonville – Chicago and Jacksonville have a lot of business connections, and many elite Chicagoans love the warm weather of the Jacksonville Beaches.
- Private Planes from Jacksonville to Key West – When you live in Jacksonville and are ready for a vacation, book a private jet from Jacksonville to Key West and start your vacation off in style.
- Private Jets from Boston to Jacksonville – Boston is a great city, but the warm beaches and business opportunities in Jacksonville draw many private travelers south all year round.