Fort Myers is a very popular destination in Florida. It has everything that visitors look for in a vacation destination, as well as historical landmarks that cannot be found anywhere else.
With so much to do in the Fort Myers area, you may find yourself in need of transportation to this popular Florida city, and when that occurs you may need a Fort Myers private jet from evoJets – the leading source for all private travel.
Offering a variety of safe, luxurious private jets in Fort Myers, evoJets can handle any type of charter flight to or from this important Florida location.
Airports in and Around Fort Myers, FL
There are two main airports that service East Hampton:
- Page Field (FMY) – Page Field is one of the more popular airports used in private charter flights to Fort Myers. It is located only 3 miles away from the heart of the city, and since the new terminal opened it has become a more relaxing, luxury airport than before.
- Marco Island Executive (MKY) – For general aviation, you will almost always fly yourself into Marco Island Airport. Great for Fort Myers and Marco Island, this airport sees a bit less travel, but remains an excellent location for private jet charters.
Popular Fort Myers, FL Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from New York to Fort Myers – Escape the freezing winters by heading to Fort Myers on your own Fort Myers private jet.
- Charter Flights from Chicago to Fort Myers – Free yourself from the cold and the wind by traveling to Fort Myers from Chicago.
- Private Charter Flights from Boston to Fort Myers – Popular with the Boston elite, you may find yourself flying to the warm beaches on one of our private jets.
- Private Jets from Houston to Fort Myers – See all of the history that Fort Myers has to offer by flying in on a private jet from Houston to Fort Myers.