This coastal city tastefully embraces the duality of beach town vibes and historic modernization—creating a perfect harmony between the old and the new. Causeways connect its historic downtown on the mainland, and its Art District, with a welcoming barrier island that boasts some of Florida’s most recognized beach accesses. Book your private jet charter to Melbourne, FL today, and soak in the true beauty of the Space Coast.
Beginning west of the causeway in the mainland portion of Melbourne, many local dining favorites and historic centers make up quaint and unique districts that are great for an afternoon stroll and dinner. The historic Downtown Melbourne is generously surrounded by boutiques, small restaurants, and bars that line either end of the strip running parallel to the Indian River canals. Charter a private jet to Melbourne, Florida, and enjoy the downtown scenery that adds so much flavor to this seaside city.
A few miles upstream from downtown Melbourne is the Eau Gallie Art District, boasting museums that make for an excellent stroll through a vibrant district, adorned by colorful art murals and modern architecture. The Eau Gallie Art District is known for its multitude of vibrant pieces of street art that symbolize important aspects of Melbourne, such as its ecosystem, and proximity to NASA! After taking some great photographs around the art district, make your way into the Foosaner Art Museum for a closer look at some of the city’s treasured pieces.
Fly by private jet into Melbourne International Airport, where the stunning beaches of neighboring towns like Indialantic and Satellite beach await your arrival. Popular beach access is located on 5th Avenue at James H. Nance Park, where you can lounge under the sun on long stretches of fine sand, and then grab a New York-style slice of pizza at the beachside pizzeria. Catch the sunrise on the east coast and you may witness a wonderful phenomenon: baby sea turtles hatching and making their way back to the water.
For sunset, you will want to charter your own vessel on the river to catch the marvelous display of colors that light up the sky. Enjoy an afternoon picnic or stroll at Ryckman Park, where a long pier extends into the water for the best view of the setting rays. Located in Melbourne Beach, Ryckman Park fuses history with its outdoor setting, as many old structures and buildings line the cobblestone walkways of this park.
Whether you’re looking to enjoy a shuttle launch from the sandy shores of Indialantic, or simply in need of a quiet Space Coast escape, book your private jet charter flight to Melbourne, Florida with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Melbourne, Florida
- Melbourne International Airport (KMLB / MLB) — Also known as Orlando Melbourne International, this facility gives you quick and easy access to the coast, saving you the hassle of flying into MCO, and a 90-minute drive!
Popular Private Jet Charters to Melbourne, FL
- Private Jets from New York to Melbourne, FL – The chaos of NY can be overwhelming, treat yourself to a secluded beach town on the beautiful Atlantic coast.
- Charter Flights from Boston to Melbourne, FL – Charter a private jet from Boston to Melbourne, FL for a relaxing oceanfront experience.
- Jet Charters from Chicago to Melbourne, FL – The harsh and windy winters are no match for Florida's endless sunshine.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Atlanta to Melbourne, FL – Avoid the hassle of congested terminals and endless lines when you fly privately from Atlanta to Melbourne.