Nestled in Florida’s panhandle, the Sunshine State’s capital boasts a fusion of historic roots and tropical flare. Home to two major universities, a collection of iconic museums, and over seven hundred miles of nature’s finest tree-canopied pathways, there’s something for every kind of globetrotter. Leave the hassle of flying to our charter specialists and book your next private jet to Tallahassee with Evo.
Grab your sunscreen, hiking boots, and a double shot of espresso — the city is teeming with outdoor adventure. With a private flight to Tallahassee, you can tour Florida’s most popular display of limestone, stalactites, and flowstones at Caverns State Park. These open-air grottos will leave even the most seasoned traveler impressed.
For those who enjoy spending their getaways on water, Lake Iamonia is a hot spot for paddling, kayaking, fishing, and all the wildlife spotting you can imagine. A half-hour drive south will get you on the secluded shores of Mashes Sand’s Beach, and within ninety miles of the capital is the resort-style tranquility that is St. George Island.
No private flight to Tallahassee is complete without exploring one of the nation’s oldest wildlife refuges, home to over sixty thousand acres of unspoiled landscape. From tidal creeks and estuaries, to islands and marshes, the ecosystem is a haven for black bears, bobcats, coyotes, and migratory birds.
A staple to the capital is, of course, The Tallahassee Museum. Home to the very rare Florida panther and red wolf, visitors have over fifty acres of pristine gardens to explore. Historical buildings, hiking trails, zip-lining, and an aerial adventure course, the museum caters to every age and is a great attraction for family vacations.
For those looking for peace and tranquility, stop and smell the roses at the Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park. This ornamental garden is where one goes to be surrounded by the scents and hues of magnolia, jasmine, azaleas, gardenia, Japanese maples, and ginger in full bloom. A scenic and relaxing escape from reality, this chromatic field is a city-favorite any time of the year.
Whether for business or leisure, charter your next private flight to Tallahassee with evoJets, the leading general aviation service in North America.
Private Jet Airports in Tallahassee
- Tallahassee International Airport (KTLH / TLH) — As Florida’s capital, millions of people jet to Tallahassee for business functions, government meetings, vacationing, or even to tour FSU! This is the primary airport for all travel through the city.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Tallahassee, FL
- Private Jet from Key West to Tallahassee – From this pastel-hued island city, to the capital of FL, jet from Key West to Tallahassee with Evo.
- Charter Flights from Nassau to Tallahassee – Florida is the gateway from the US to The Bahamas — charter your next private flight between Nassau and Tallahassee today.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Clemson to Tallahassee – Two southern gems, know that your private flight from Clemson to Tallahassee will be safe, fast and efficient with Evo.
- Jet Charters from Blacksburg to Tallahassee – From this college town to the capital of Florida, there's no better way to fly than by private jet.