Fly directly to iconic Key West, FL, known as “The Conch Republic,” and the island’s crystal blue waters and breezy beaches will seem like they’re right next door to home.
Charter Flights to Key West, FL are one of our most popular offerings at evoJets, with an enormous range of aircraft available to fly you down to Florida from anywhere in the world. Whether for business, pleasure or anything in between, Key West is and will remain a major travel destination for people everywhere.
Call us today to discuss your next Key West, FL private jet charter – we would love to show the convenience and luxury that only private jet travel can provide.
Airports In and Around Key West, FL
Airports in the Keys are limited, but there are at least two options close to Key West:
- Key West International Airport (EYW, KEYW) – is located two miles east of the city’s central business district. And Naval Air Station Key West (NQX, KNQX), or Boca Chica Field, is four miles to the east. With a runway of less than 5,000ft, many jets cannot utilize this strip.
- Florida Keys Marathon (MTH, KMTH) – With a slightly longer runway than Key West Intl, Marathon is often the port of entry for many charter flights to Key West. It is located about 40mi away on the iconic Overseas Highway, a pleasant drive through paradise.
Popular Key West Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jet from New York to Key West – One of our most highly requested routes, charter flights from New York to Key West are available 24/7 with evoJets!
- Charter Flights from Chicago to Key West – Escape the Windy City and land in beautiful Key West in under 3hrs on a beautiful private jet.
- Private Plane Charter from Orlando to Key West – We have a variety of small aircraft available for this short hop across Florida.
- Private Jet Charter from Dallas to Key West – Cross the Gulf in about 2hrs and be on the white sandy shores of Key West before lunchtime!