When you’re looking for a safe and comfortable charter flight to Ft. Lauderdale, evoJets is your most trusted source for on-demand jet charter.
Let us whisk you away to the “Venice of America” in style. Handle important business opportunities in the city or relax on a gorgeous yacht in the pristine waters of sun-soaked South Florida shores.
Airports In and Around Fort Lauderdale, FL
Your private charter flight to Ft. Lauderdale will typically use one of three local airports:
- Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL, KFLL) – is located in Dania Beach – about 3 miles southwest of the central business district of Ft. Lauderdale. This airport has four full-service fixed base operators (FBO) to serve private aviation and its passengers: SheltAir Aviation, JetScape, National Jets, and Signature Flight Support.
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE, KFXE) – is about 5 miles north of downtown Ft. Lauderdale, and is a general aviation reliever facility for the International Airport. There are six full-service FBOs located at the Executive Airport: Aero Toy Store/Executive Jet Center, Banyan Air Service, Inc., Execuport International, Inc., Personal Jet, Sano Aviation, and World Jet, Inc.
Popular Charter Flights to/from Ft. Lauderdale
- Private Jets from New York to Ft. Lauderdale – One of our most popular US routes, evojets charter flights from New York to Ft. Lauderdale 24/7.
- Jet Charter from Ft. Lauderdale to the Bahamas – We have aircraft of all sizes available for flights between Ft. Lauderdale and any Bahamas location.
- Charter Jet Service from Chicago to Ft. Lauderdale – From the Windy City to sandy shores and sunshine, private jets from Chicago to Ft. Lauderdale are safe and reliable with evoJets.
- Charter flights from Atlanta to Ft. Lauderdale – Private jets and turboprops of all kinds are available for flights between Ft. Lauderdale and Atlanta.