With a trip to the Sunshine State, you’ll have a taste of delicious seafood, endless white-sand beaches, and a dash of American history. Charter a private jet to Pensacola, Florida and explore all that the state’s westernmost city has to offer.
A year-round pleasure, Pensacola Beaches attract thousands of visitors every year. If you’re on the Gulf side, you’re likely savoring the serene vibes, the powder white sand, and the calm azure waters. Those on the Santa Rosa Sound side are enjoying a more lively coast, as the waters are wavy, margaritas are abundant, and the boardwalk is always animated.
With a private flight to Pensacola, you’ve entered dolphin territory—and these adorable mammals love the attention. Over ten thousand of these beautiful creatures live in the Gulf of Mexico, and are always looking to make an appearance. Whether you’re skidding the water with jet skis, or chartering your own private dolphin cruise, you’re bound to meet them surfing your bow waves.
For a picturesque glimpse of the city from a totally different perspective, take advantage of the only FAA-approved aerial tour of the Pensacola coast. In your own Piper Saratoga, you can take the Sunset Champagne Tour with your loved one and share a romantic moment hundreds of feet above the emerald waters. You can also take the Shark Patrol with your family, as the captain will fly low enough for you to see Great Whites and Bull Sharks scouring the waters.
Aviation enthusiasts can charter a private jet to Pensacola and then explore the National Naval Aviation Museum, the oldest in the country. A perfect spot to catch a quick aerial show if the Blue Angels are practicing, the museum boasts over one hundred historic aircraft and a massive memorabilia collection to marvel.
One of the nation’s greatest short race tracks is located in Pensacola and is a favorite for NASCAR fanatics. 5 Flags Speedway hosts its flagship event every December, The Snowball Derby, attracting topnotch NASCAR racers and thousands of viewers. Boasting highly banked surfaces and curves, the speed is exhilarating for both racers and spectators.
If you’re looking for a break from the busy city life and some white sand to sink your feet in, a private jet to Pensacola is a step in the right direction. Contact evoJets, the leading service for all North American destinations, and speak to our charter specialists today.
Private Jet Airports in Pensacola, Florida
- Pensacola International Airport (PNS / KPNS) — Only three miles from the central business district of Pensacola, this is the ideal facility to start your beach vacation. Despite its name, it does not serve any scheduled international flights, only chartered international flights.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Pensacola, FL
- Private Jet from New York to Pensacola – Swap out the concrete jungle for the palm-tree jungle when you jet to Pensacola from New York.
- Charter Flights from Chicago to Pensacola – Avoid the chaos and congestion of busy airport terminals in Chicago by flying privately with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charters from Atlanta to Pensacola – Your private jet to Pensacola, Florida will be safe, speedy and stylish when you charter a flight from Atlanta with evoJets.
- Private Charters from Charlotte to Pensacola – Enjoy the calm and tepid waters as well as the beaming sun when you jet to Pensacola.