Marathon, Florida is a great city. But it is perhaps most commonly known as the gateway to the Florida Keys. Key West International Airport (EYW/KEYW) is too small for most jets, so those that are planning a visit to the Keys often book a private jet charter into Marathon, FL.
While most of our requests at evoJets to head to Marathon are to visit Key West, Marathon itself is still a great city in its own right. For those seeking a private jet to Marathon, or to Key West, you’ll find that your stay is filled with great activities and beauty.
Airports in and Around Marathon, FL
- Marathon Airport (MTH) – The Florida Keys Marathon Airport only has one runway, but is still the most common airport for private jet charters. It is right along the Overseas Highway, so those traveling around other areas of Florida will find additional travel much easier.
Popular Marathon, FL Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from Chicago to Marathon – Although popular all year, many luxury travelers head from Chicago to Marathon in the fall and winter months to experience a break from the Chicago cold.
- Charter Flights from New York to Marathon – Private jets from New York to Marathon give those in the greater NYC area a chance to get some warmth and the calmer, beach experience that the Northeast rarely offers.
- Private Charters from Dallas to Marathon – The water, activities, and more, draw people from Dallas to Marathon and the Keys. Our private jet charters take countless individuals from Dallas to Marathon every year, both for the city and for Key West.
- Private Jets from Atlanta to Marathon – Take the scenic route in a private jet from Atlanta to Marathon, and start your Florida travel off in a way that is both stylish and comfortable.