With evoJets, “The Big Guava” Tampa is just a quick flight away. If you are visiting for business or pleasure, you will never run out good ideas, whether that means things to do or places to rest and relax. Tampa has attractions, entertainment, shopping, recreation, and fine dining for all.
With aircraft constantly available in Florida, charter a private plane to Tampa from anywhere in the country with as little as 90min notice.
Airports in & Around Tampa, FL
There are several airport options in the Tampa area for your private charter flight.
- Tampa International Airport (TPA, KTPA) – is about 4 miles west of the central business district of Tampa. Two fixed base operators (FBOs) at the airport provide services for corporate and private aviation: Signature Flight Support and Tampa International Jet Center.
- Peter O. Knight Airport (TPF, KTPF) – is a general aviation airport located on Davis Islands, about 3 miles or five minutes south of downtown Tampa. The local FBO is operated by Atlas Aviation.
- Tampa Executive Airport (VDF, KVDF) previously known as Vandenberg Airport – is found 6 miles east of the central business district of Tampa and has one FBO, Leading Edge Aviation Services.
Most Requested Charter Flights to/from Tampa
- Private Jets from New York to Tampa – Whether you are flying in for a Football, Baseball or just to enjoy the sun, we can get you from NYC to Tampa with ease and comfort.
- Charter Flights from Tampa to Los Angeles – Check our empty leg list for deals on coast to coast one-way flights.
- Private Jets from Miami to Tampa – Business in Miami and Tampa? Skip the almost 300 mile drive and maximize your time with evoJets.
- Charter Planes from Tampa to Key West – Take a small aircraft like a King Air 90 with seating for 6 on a short hop down to the Keys.