Long Island is a 118 mile-long stretch of land that extends from east New York into the Atlantic Ocean—an escape from the commotion and noise of the inner-city traffic. This region is home to a host of fine beaches and luxurious estates. While Long Island geographically comprises two boroughs of New York City, as far as local governance is concerned, it begins at the Eastern edge of Queens, with Nassau County, and is home to multiple regional airports. A private jet charter is to Long Island is the most efficient way to arrive to this wonderful part of New York State.
Long Island trades skyscrapers for lighthouses, and hosts high-end mansions in place of studio apartments. This is where one can sail through the surrounding waters to take in the coastal views out at sea. Book your private jet charter flight to Long Island, New York, and soak in the welcoming atmosphere of proudly quaint towns and nifty shops and restaurants.
The northern coast of Long Island runs parallel with the state of Connecticut and the estuary between the two makes for a relaxing day on the water with stunning shoreline views from bow to aft. The calm blue waters of the Long Island Sound make way for luxurious private yachts and majestic sailboats guided by the northeast winds. Set sights for land at the many seaside towns and harbors nestled between high cliffs, and grab some lunch at the local beachfront eateries. Charter a private jet to Long Island and take part in this beautiful offshore experience.
The farthest point east on Long Island stands the Montauk Lighthouse and Montauk Point State Park. The Lighthouse and the area around it are ominously referred to as “The End,” however, the ever-expansive view into the Atlantic Ocean from this vantage point erases any uneasy feelings and is rather freeing, especially at sunrise. The 111-foot tall lighthouse holds many magnificent displays and historic artifacts inside. The surrounding natural scene is just as attractive with steep rocky shores and fishing beaches that offer habitats for the local wildlife. Book your private charter flight to Long Island today and marvel in the views that New York’s easternmost point has to offer.
If Montauk Point leaves you craving more of the Long Island natural scene, look no further than Fire Island at Robert Moses State Park. Located on one of the barrier islands south of Long Island, five miles of powdery sands attract millions of visitors every year. Nature trails are intertwined by the dunes and pristine golf courses. Visitors can hike to the nearby Fire Island Lighthouse and spend a night at a beach house where they can enjoy peaceful excursions at the nearby maritime forest.
The vast connection of prestigious properties and a high-profile environment is found on Long Island’s southern fork at the Hamptons. Many acres of seaside estates and opulent hamlets include wealthy beaches such as Cooper’s Beach and the famous Shinnecock Golf Club. Luxury boutiques and restaurants are spread out between well-kept hedgerows and make for a sumptuous retreat cooled by a fresh ocean breeze. Charter a private flight into the Hamptons and extend a lavish lifestyle from the shoreward amenities to the inland farmland and wineries.
Contact evoJets and schedule your jet to Long Island, NY today for an unforgettable opportunity at experiencing the city’s customary beauty.
Private Jet Airports in Long Island, New York
- Republic Airport (KFRG / FRG) — About forty miles from Manhattan and one mile from the central business district, this convenient facility specializes in general aviation.
- Long Island MacArthur Airport (KISP / ISP) ― Operating out of the town of Islip, this facility serves over two million people per year.
- East Hampton Airport (KHTO / HTO) ― Only three miles from East Hampton, this airport also specializes in general aviation, making it an ideal option for private charter travel to Long Island.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Long Island, NY
- Private Jet from Miami to Long Island – From the tropics to the city, fly private Long Island with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from West Palm Beach to Long Island – Luxury shopping and gorgeous views await when you jet to Long Island.
- Jet Charters from Aspen to Long Island – Your private travel from Aspen to Long Island will be speedy, stylish and most importantly, safe.
- Private Jets from Boston to Long Island – Skip the traffic with a jet charter from Boston to Long Island.