Known the world over as a beach retreat for the wealthy elite, the Hamptons boast some of the most beautiful oceanfront property, noteworthy restaurants and memorable nightlife spots in the Northeast.
East Hampton private jet charter is an evoJets specialty, with many of our most valued clients calling this beautiful Long Island oasis home for many months of the year. With a huge network available in the New York area, evoJets can get you to the Hamptons safely, conveniently and from any airport in the world.
Airports In and Around East Hampton, NY
There are two main airports that service East Hampton:
- East Hampton Airport (HTO, KHTO) – 3 miles west of the town’s center. Easily the most convenient airport for East Hampton, HTO can accommodate small jets and turboprops with its small runway. Fixed base operators (FBOs) which provide services for private aviation at the airport include Sound Aircraft Services and Myers Aero Fuels.
- Westhampton Beach (FOK) – Known as Francis S. Gabreski airport. Located about 25mi west of East Hampton, this airport can service much larger aircraft and is often a reliever airport for East Hampton (HTO) in bad weather and on peak holidays.
Popular Hamptons Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Planes from New York to the Hamptons – We have a massive network of safe and conveniently located aircraft for private jet charter from New York to the Hamptons.
- Charter Flights from Los Angeles to the Hamptons – Fly luxuriously from LA to the Hamptons on a perfectly tailored private jet charter with evoJets.
- Private Jets from Boston to the Hamptons – Save hours on the drive past New York and back across Long Island with a charter flight from Boston to the Hamptons.
- Jet Charter from Washington DC to the Hamptons – Book a private jet from DC to the Hamptons for your next weekend trip and arrive in style in under 2hrs.