The Different Types of
Are you familiar with the main types of private jet travel and how they all work?
- Fractional Ownership
- Jet Card Programs
- On-Demand Charter
- Fixed Fleet Operators
Learn all about the main types of private jet travel and decide which works for you.
Jet Charter Basics
Most people new to the private jet charter industry have little knowledge of how it all works:
- Who owns the planes?
- How are planes paired with trips?
- What are the safety standards?
- How are last-minute and peak season trips handled?
Learn all about on-demand jet charter and how it can be an effective use of your travel dollars.
What is a
Private Jet Broker?
A private jet broker should provide assistance in the following ways:
- Industry Guidance
- Peace of Mind
- Improved Pricing
- Disaster Recovery
Learn how your jet broker can be a trusted advocate in a complex and unpredictable marketplace.
Find the Best Private Jet Service for You
Choosing the right air charter service depends on a few major factors:
- How often do you fly?
- What is your overall budget?
- What are your primary concerns?
- Do you require multiple types of planes?
Knowing the answers to these questions is the first step in finding the best jet charter service for you.
Private Jet Charter Misconceptions
There are some common misconceptions about private jet charter that many new clients buy into:
- Private jets never break.
- If they do, you get an immediate replacement.
- Private Jets are immune to bad weather.
Make sure you know exactly how your charter provider handles these inevitable aviation issues.
If you’re still not sold on why charter flights are so amazing, read this post:
- General Overview of Charter Flights
- How to Book Charter Flights
- Charter Flights FAQ
Private travel can change your life, but there is a lot to learn before your first flight!
Private Jet Broker Regulations
In February of 2019 the FAA & DOT issued a Final Rule related to the air charter industry.
- The reason for the rule
- Mandatory charter broker disclosures
- Unfair & deceptive practices
The ruling is a great step forward in consumer protection – know your rights!