A sultry fusion of Spanish, Caribbean, and American influence, this island is one of the most geographically and culturally diverse countries in the region. Whether you thrive in the chaos of busy cities, sprawled on a white sand beach, or exploring the labyrinths of the isle’s verdant forestry, this tropical haven has an allure like no other. Charter your next private jet to Puerto Rico with Evo, and bask in the Latin beauty that is Boriken.
The island’s capital is more than just a historic display of colonial-era mementos, it’s an amalgamation of vibrant neighborhoods, pulsating nightclubs, and world-class shorelines. When you charter a private jet to San Juan, you’ll be surrounded by both antiquity and modernity, a juxtaposition that’s best experienced in Puerto Rico.
Between Castillo San Felipe del Morro, San Cristobal, and Museo de las Americas, lovers of history and architecture can marvel in the forts and museums that narrate the island’s past.
Art is highly celebrated in this city, as San Juan is home to one of the Caribbean’s largest collections of renowned work. Also featuring a 2.5-acre sculpture garden that was inspired by Claude Monet’s water lilies, Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico is a must-see.
For those looking to get away from the city lights and satiate their aqua-adventure appetite, a private flight to Vieques is just what you need. Pristine beaches, wild horses, and turquoise-glowing waters at midnight, this small island is buzzing with unique treasures.
The world’s largest concentration of bioluminescent dinoflagellates can be found in the lagoon of Bahía Mosquito. Attracting millions of people to its psychedelic shores every year, it’s an experience that shouldn’t be missed when jetting to Puerto Rico with Evo. Clear-bottom kayaks, paddleboards, and boats can be taken into the dark bay to light up the surface of the water with glittering hues of blue and green.
Though the entire island is laced with silky ribbons of white sand and azure beaches, a private jet to Culebra will place you on one of Puerto Rico’s most popular shores: Flamenco Beach.
The carefree pace, sultry sun, and laid-back atmosphere create the perfect vibe for a secluded and tranquil getaway. Whether you spend your days lounging on the warm sand or snorkeling along the reefs of Playa Tortuga, Culebra will leave your soul at peace.
Private Jet Airports to Puerto Rico
- Luis Munoz Intl, San Juan (TJSJ / SJU) — Only three miles from San Juan, this is the main international gateway to the island and the busiest airport in the Caribbean.
- Isla Grande Airport, San Juan (TJIG / SIG) — Located in the district of Isla Grande, this airport is favored because it specializes in general aviation. The facility is historic for being the first Puerto Rican site of an SCCA Grand Prix race.
- Rafael Hernandez Intl, Aguadilla (TJBQ / BQN) — Named after the Puerto Rican composer, this airport is located in Porta del Sol and is the island’s second-largest.
- Jose Aponte de la Torre, Ceiba (TJRV / RVR) — This is a smaller facility located only two miles from Ceiba. It specializes in general aviation and is the ideal airport for flights to Culebra and Vieques Island.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Puerto Rico
- Private Jet from New York to Puerto Rico – The concrete jungles of NYC are no match for the tropical jungles of Puerto Rico.
- Charter Flights from Miami to Puerto Rico – Two cities infused with a sexy Latin flare, leave the hassle of flying to evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Boston to Puerto Rico – Escape the harsh winters of the North and treat your soul to the warmth of Puerto Rico when you fly with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Washington DC to Puerto Rico – Sit back and cruise the clouds in style when you charter your private travel with evoJets.