Puerto Rico has a long and rich history, so it is no wonder that the capital of San Juan has so many historic, modern, and inviting activities to do for first timers and repeat travelers alike. Those who choose to travel more comfortably by taking a private flight to San Juan often find that their days are filled from morning to night with food, luxury, and culture.
Although San Juan does have some excellent beaches, it is best as a more active, site seeing vacation. Old San Juan is one of the oldest and most famous areas of Puerto Rico. This 500 year old neighborhood features excellent architecture and countless dining options. You can also access beautiful beaches, casinos, and other tourist activities from this area in the city. If you’re interested in art, you can check out the Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico, the National Gallery, or any of the other numerous art museums the city has to display historical and contemporary art from the Americas.
San Juan is a great hub of history, art, and culture in the Caribbean. If you’re planning a trip there soon, contact evoJets to charter a flight to San Juan.
Best Airports for Private Flights to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Luis Munoz International Airport (TJSJ, SJU) - Luis Muñoz Marín, also known as Isla Verde International Airport, is the most common way to get into San Juan. It is only 3 miles from the city center, giving you faster access to your destination.
- Isla Grande Airport, San Juan (TJIG, SIG) - Many private jet travelers choose to use the popular Isla Grande Airport. Popular with general aviation, this airport does have some commercial aircraft, but the terminal is far less busy.
Popular San Juan, Puerto Rico Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from New York to San Juan - Travel in a private jet from NYC to San Juan, PR, and see a rich cultural without a passport.
- Charter Flights from Miami to San Juan, PR - Whether traveling home or for a vacation, private jets from Miami to San Juan are easy to book with evoJets.
- Private Charters from Atlanta to San Juan - Puerto Rico has great food, art, and more. Those in Atlanta should consider a flight that goes to PR in style.
- Private Flights from Houston to San Juan - There is no better time to see San Juan from Houston than today, when costs are low and the country can benefit from Texas tourism.