Located on the South Shore of Long Island, this small town embodies a quaint and charming vibe, while also serving as an ideal escape from the round-the-clock lifestyle that is New York City. Known for its commitment to nature and wildlife, a charter jet to Islip may be well-needed after spending a few days in the surrounding cities.
Distinguished for its dedication to conserving Long Island’s wildlife and environment, the Seatuck National Wildlife Refuge is a haven for lovers of nature. With over two hundred acres bordering the Great South Bay and separated from the Atlantic Ocean by Fire Island, the coastal habitat in Islip is flourishing. As an oasis for white-tailed deer, migratory birds, raptors, foxes, and much more, the hiking trails are paramount, and the views are refreshing at every corner.
With a private jet to Islip, New York, you can explore another center built to celebrate the creatures and landscapes that encompass Long Island, The Suffolk County Environmental Center. Fittingly, it held its grand opening to the public on Earth Day! This seventy-acre facility is home to a diverse set of landscapes, from salt marsh and freshwater wetlands to upland forestry.
Also on the property is a Normandy-style-27-room chateau, built in 1917 by the renowned architect, Grosvenor Atterbury. Scully Mansion welcomes thousands of visitors every year, and is a perfect attraction for nature enthusiasts who also have an appreciation for architecture.
For those looking for an aquatic escape from the city, charter a private flight to Islip for a day at Captree State Park. Conveniently located on the eastern end of Jones Beach Island, the park is a fisherman’s wonderland. Charter a private excursion boat for a session of deep-sea fishing, or enjoy the depths of the ocean with a wetsuit and scuba gear.
Wine connoisseurs looking for some relaxation, and a little buzz, can jet to Islip and take part in a unique tour in this city. First Glass Wine Tours of Long Island offer patrons a day of luxury transportation, gourmet foods, and your choice of wineries, breweries, or cider-mills to relish.
Whether you’re looking for a day on the waters and away from the concrete jungle of New York’s metropolis, or simply in need of some fresh air, charter a private jet to Islip with evoJets. As the leading service for all North American destinations, when you fly with evoJets, you’ll breeze through the New York airspace in style.
Private Jet Airports in Islip, New York
- Long Island MacArthur Airport (KISP / ISP) — Serving the city of Islip and transporting almost three-million passengers every year, this facility specializes in general aviation. Featuring two helipads, three runways, and three FBOs, your private travel needs are sure to be accommodated
Popular Private Jet Charters to Islip, NY
- Private Jet from Naples to Islip – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Nassau to Islip – Wine tasting just got much better, only in Islip.
- Jet Charters from Nantucket to Islip – Whether you're flying cross-country or a between a few states, private travel is the most convenient form of travel.
- Private Jets from Aspen to Islip – Fly directly from Aspen to Islip with a private jet charter arranged by evoJets.