Phuket is the heart of Thailand’s tourist industry, and for good reason: the island is stunning from top to bottom. Upon disembarking from a Phuket private charter, you are given a choice of several beaches, active nightlife, delicious restaurants, and countless landmarks that are peppered throughout the province.
Phuket is also surrounded by over 30 beautiful and distinct islands of its own. These islands are perfect for day trips, and some – like Phi Phi Island – have a few hotels as well that provide luxury accommodations and countless amenities. Thailand is a wonderful country for recreational travel, and a private jet to Phuket is one way to make sure that you’re experiencing Thailand the way it was meant to be experienced. Call evoJets today to get started.
Private Charter Airports In and Around Phuket, Thailand
- Phuket International Airport (HKT / VTSP) – Like many islands, there is only one airport that serves Phuket, so private jet charter flights are limited. 15 million passengers pass through this airport each year. It is about 20 miles from Phuket City, but you may be traveling longer if your resort is in south Phuket, as the airport is in the north.
Popular Private Jet Routes to Phuket, Thailand
- Private Jets from Los Angeles to Phuket – Phuket is often the perfect getaway for those hoping to relax away from LA.
- Private Jet from San Francisco to Phuket – With its beautiful beaches and wonderful food, a flight from SF to Phuket helps the busy NorCal life feel like it is finally slowing down.
- Private Jet Charters from London to Phuket – It is a short flight with a great payoff when you fly to Phuket from London via private charter.
- Charter Flights from Sydney to Phuket – Warm beaches, great food, and the chance to be treated like royalty await when you escape Sydney to Phuket.
Phuket is a tourists friendly destination that has not lost its culture, and if you’re planning a private charter to Thailand you are likely to find Phuket is one of your favorite spots on your journey.