Thailand has an almost mystical quality to both westerners and easterners alike. It is a country of tourism, where almost all of its major cities see millions of visitors a year and countless private jets to Thailand, catering to luxury travelers. Yet it remains unique in its commitment to its culture and religion, with an authenticity that is visible even in some of the more common tourist spots.
For recreational travelers, much of Thailand is nothing short of stunning. Some areas have picture perfect beaches, wonderful architecture, and clear blue water. Other areas, like Bangkok, are a bit more city oriented for those that prefer a shopping/urban experience. Thailand also takes your budget further, with affordable plastic surgery, medical care, hotel suites, and much more.
Thailand is also an increasingly popular country for corporate connections and outsourcing. Its emerging market means plenty of opportunities for savvy businesses and investors as well. With so much to offer, it’s no wonder that some of the most common flights we book are private jet charters to Thailand.
Popular Private Jet Airports in Thailand
Like most countries, there are dozens of airports that accept private jet charters in Thailand. But the choice of which airport to use as your destination depends almost entirely on where you plan to visit. Three of the most common and most widely used airports in Thailand include:
- Don Mueang International Airport (DMK / VTBD) – Bangkok is a heavily populated, frequently visited city in Asia, and so there are two large airports that serve it. Don Mueang is one of them. It is located about 14 miles from downtown Bangkok and sees over 40 million passengers every year.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK / VTBS) – Suvarnabhumi Airport, often shortened to “Bangkok Airport,” is the other one, and it sees even more passengers at 65 million per year. What’s unique about that number is that the airport only opened in 2006. It is located further from the city center as well at about 18 miles, though the drive is a straight line.
- Phuket International Airport (HKT / VTSP) – Bangkok is a big city often frequented by corporate private jets to Thailand. Phuket, on the other hand, is one of the main hubs for Thai vacations. Its main airport, the Phuket International Airport, sees nearly 20 million passengers but takes you directly to the Island.
All of these airports accept private charters, but evoJets will find you the airport with the least congestion, best costs, and most amenities whenever we can to make sure your visit is more comfortable from takeoff to landing.
Featured Private Jet Destinations in Thailand
One of the most fascinating parts of Thailand is how some of it is tourist oriented, and other areas are almost entirely untouched by visitors. While most people prefer the tourist areas because of the accessibility and amenities for luxury travelers, there are those that venture outward to more culturally rich destinations, like the Hmong villages of the Northeast.
Thailand is also known for its islands, though not all of them have hotels for overnight stays. Some of the best Thailand destinations for private jet charter flights include:
- Phi Phi Island (Koh Phi Phi)
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Phuket, Thailand
- Private Jet to Bangkok
- Chiang Mai
- Chiang Rai
- Koh Samui
- Koh Tao
- Similan Islands
- Pattaya City
Natural beauty, historic architecture, and rich culture can be found almost anywhere in Thailand, so you may find yourself exploring areas that others have not yet experienced.
Frequently Requested Private Jet Flights to Thailand
- Charter Flights from Los Angeles to Thailand – Rich in culture, beauty, and luxury, no matter where your final destination it is well worth a visit from LA to Tokyo.
- Private Jet Charters from San Francisco to Thailand – Those in SF that are looking to be treated with care often find themselves visiting Thailand and its many luxury amenities.
- Private Charters from Paris to Thailand – Thailand is a stunningly beautiful place, and those in Paris that appreciate beauty often discover that the cities and islands have a lot to offer.
- Private Charters from Melbourne to Thailand – No matter where your final Thai destination, catch a private and comfortable flight with evoJets, the leading private jet service.
Thailand Private Jet Charters with evoJets
Thailand’s abundance in naturally beautiful landscapes combined with its outstanding food and cultural activities make it simply a wonderful place for anyone to visit. Thailand is also becoming a popular outsourcing hub, capable of IT, manufacturing, and other trade related industries. At evoJets, we schedule luxury, comfortable private jet charters to Thailand for any type of visit, including:
- Personal Travel
- Executive Travel
- Corporate and Group Travel
We have access to nearly every type of Thailand private jet charter, allowing you to easily visit whatever destinations you’ve chosen. With top tier service, economical prices, and access to the best in luxury aviation, contact evoJets today to schedule your next private flight.