Bangkok is a big, dense city. It may not have the natural beauty of places like Phuket or Chiang Mai, but every inch of Bangkok is some type of food, shopping, cultural landmark, or activity that makes it an enjoyable adventure with plenty to do. It’s why it is not surprising that this urban, slightly smoggy, heavily congested city is still so popular with recreational Bangkok private jet charter flights.
But many people also visit Bangkok for business. Low cost labor, internationally friendly investment sources, and perfect positioning in Asia makes it an outstanding place for corporate opportunities. No matter what brings you to Thailand, book a private jet to Bangkok make the start of your journey more stress free and enjoyable.
Private Jet Airports In and Around Bangkok
- Don Mueang International Airport (DMK / VTBD) – Don Mueang used to be the primary airport in Bangkok, and is the oldest airport in Asia. It is closest to downtown and while there is quite a bit of congestion, it has more options for convenience for private jet flights to Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK / VTBS) – Suvarnabhumi Airport is a newer airport, but has quickly become even more active than Don Mueang. 65 million passengers pass through this airport, which is also located further from the city but only by a few miles.
Commonly Available Private Jet Charter Flights to Bangkok, Thailand
- Private Jet Charters from Los Angeles to Bangkok – Luxury shopping, fantastic food, and plenty of activities await in Phuket from LA.
- Charter a Flight from San Francisco to Bangkok – With its dense population and plenty of economic opportunities, there are a multitude of reasons one might visit Bangkok from SF.
- Charter a Private Jet from Frankfurt to Bangkok – There is so much shopping, food, medical care, and countless low cost outsourcing connections that can be made in Bangkok for those in Frankfurt.
- Charter a Jet from Melbourne to Bangkok – Bangkok is a big city, but it is also one with character, which is why it makes sense that it is a popular choice with Melbourne travelers.
A major destination in Asia and around the world, those that charter a private jet to Thailand will often find themselves in Bangkok, as it serves as a hub for the entire region.