Though it is perhaps best known for its olives of the same name, the a private jet to Kalamata has much more to offer than a tasty snack. The seaport city of Kalamata is a vibrant blend of modernity and tradition. Ruins of the ancient Messinian capital lie nearby waiting to be explored by visitors, and the city itself is renowned for its sumptuous foods, close proximity to modest but stunning beaches, and museums and archaeological sites of significance to the Greek culture.
Charter a private jet to Kalamata and see how much more the city has to offer firsthand. Contact evoJets today to book a private jet flight to Kalamata, Greece and enjoy not just your time there, but the time you spend getting there.
Private Jet Airports in and Around Kalamata, Greece
- International Airport of Kalamata (LGKL) – One flies into Kalamata from its international airport, which, for a commercial airport, sees very few passengers and is thus a decent place to land, especially if traveling during off peak timeslots. There are no FBOs, but there are handlers that can assist your flight crew.
Common Private Jet Charter Routes to Kalamata, Greece
- Private Jets from London to Kalamata – Home to the famed olive, seasoned London travelers know that Kalamata has even more to offer.
- Charter Flights from Paris to Kalamata – Paris knows a great olive, and Kalamata knows a great vacation. All the more reason to fly there via private charter.
- Private Jets from Stockholm to Kalamata – Kalamata represents a wonderful escape for those in Stockholm that are looking for a change.
- Charter a Private Jet from New York to Kalamata – NYC is an amazing place, but there is little quite like areas of Greece such as Kalamata to refresh the spirit.
One cannot think of a private jet to Greece without thinking of the food, and one cannot think of the food without imagining the olives. Visit Kalamata via private charter with evoJets.