Private Jet Fort Lauderdale to The Bahamas
These two vacation hotspots—Fort Lauderdale and the Bahamas—boast pristine beaches and ultra-luxe, coastal resorts. The Bahamas and its islands are home to an array of activities and sights, welcoming visitors and tourists from all over the world.
The tranquil, crystal clear, blue waters make for ideal snorkeling and swimming conditions, with popular mainstays, such as the Atlantis Resort, and vibrant marketplaces just a small stroll away.
Charter a private jet from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas for an escape from the norm, and for a chance to experience true tropical bliss, all year round.
Charter a Jet from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas
Book your private charter to the Bahamas from Fort Lauderdale to enjoy some of the most attractive beaches in the world, including the famous Pig Beach—where you can share the dunes and waters with wild piglets! Hit the Bahamanian air a second time, with private parasailing tours to capture the full 360-degree view of the coastlines and nature reserves—all from hundreds of feet above sea level.
As the leading service for all South Florida and Caribbean destinations, leave the hassle of private charter to evoJets. Contact us today at (877) 970-5387 or visit our website’s charter flight calculator to learn more.
What Does a Private Jet from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas Cost?
The prices listed below are ranges based on historical averages. Actual prices will vary based on trip date and the aircraft utilized.
|One-Way Price Estimate
|$4,400 to $5,600
|Very Light Jet
|$5,400 to $6,900
|$6,300 to $8,100
Private jet charter pricing is multifaceted and complex, factoring in seasonal spikes, airport fees, crew fees and more into your final cost. Based on past charter flights from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas, we are able to provide you with an estimated range of what you can expect, segmented by aircraft class.
To obtain a formal quote for your private flight to the Bahamas from Fort Lauderdale, contact us today!
Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas Private Charter Pricing
- Executive Turboprops from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas: $4,400 – $5,600 — Ideal for quick weekend trips and light baggage, this class of aircraft can comfortably seat four to nine people on your trip to the Bahamas. Balancing efficiency and innovative technology, you’ll be sure to arrive at your destination in style. Aircraft in this category are the King Air 90, Pilatus PC-12, and King Air 350.
- Very Light Jet from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas: $5,400 – $6,900 — A perfect choice for a short couple’s trip, VLJs can seat three to six passengers. Boasting speed, power, and efficiency, aircraft in this category include the Eclipse 500 and Phenom 100.
- Light Jet from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas: $6,300 – $8,100 — A slightly larger option, this class of jet can comfortably seat six to eight people. With a roomy cabin and in-flight access to your baggage, you’ll be cruising through the clouds in no time. Aircraft in this category include the Citation CJ2, Lear 45XR, and the Hawker 400XP.
Private Jet Price — Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas: Best Value
For a trip this short, Turboprops offer unbeatable prices for charter flights from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas. If you’re looking for more amenities, or simply need to seat more people on the same jet, Supermids start at twice the cost ($10,600) along this route, and can seat up to ten.
Either way, you’ll arrive in under an hour of flight time, and arrive to Nassau in style. Contact evoJets today to book your private jet from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Nassau, Bahamas.
The evoJets Charter Flight Cost Calculator will return instant estimate results for private jets from Fort Lauderdale to The Bahamas.
Best Airports for Private Jet Charters from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas
Many historical sites make up a large portion of attractions that the beautiful beaches of the Bahamas mask. In the capital, Nassau, Fort Charlotte and Queen’s Staircase honor the rich history of the islands and its significance in North American history as well.
Fort Lauderdale’s ideal location on the eastern coast of Florida makes its beaches and boardwalks some of the most bustling and desirable in the world.
Airports in Fort Lauderdale and Nassau can be very busy as they funnel thousands of global visitors daily into their city limits. Below are the two recommended facilities when flying from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas.
- Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE / FXE) — Conveniently located only five miles north of downtown Fort Lauderdale, this facility specializes in general aviation. It is the eighth busiest General Aviation center in the United States and is far less congested than Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
- Lynden Pindling Intl, Nassau (MYNN / NAS) — Known for its inviting environment and live goombay music, this is the Bahama’s largest airport. Private transportation to the city center is very accessible from this airport, and FBOs ensure your luxury needs are met.
What about other private jet airports in Fort Lauderdale?
Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is an alternative option for flights in and out of Miami. Although it is not as glamorous or large as nearby International Airports, it does have the convenience of proximity, nestled 20 miles north of Miami.
Reaching its highest demand in the spring, it is home to several FBOs for your private travel needs. Allowing for some degree of flexibility in airport choices will expand your options of available aircraft, and can potentially reduce your overall travel costs.
What about other private jet charter airports in The Bahamas?
The Bahamas are dotted with airports, from Chub Cay, Berry Islands to Bimini Island, South Bimini, making your options overwhelming.
Our charter specialists are standing by to clarify any questions or concerns you may have related to your trip. Ready to book your private charter flight? Contact us today: (877) 970-5387.
Private Charter Jet Weather in Fort Lauderdale
When chartering a private jet into or out of Fort Lauderdale, weather is an important consideration. Read the upcoming forecast in Fort Lauderdale below, to better plan your private jet flight from Fort Lauderdale to The Bahamas.
Private Jet Weather Forecast in The Bahamas
Pilots and charter operators of private jets from Fort Lauderdale to The Bahamas factor weather into the equation when determining the most optimal, and safest route. You can browse the seven-day forecast in The Bahamas below, ahead of booking your private jet charter from Fort Lauderdale to The Bahamas.
For Business and Personal Private Jet Travel – Call evoJets
With over 10 years of experience, access to thousands of private charters, and outstanding customer support, evoJets is here to charter your flight and make sure that you have everything you and your party need to reach your destination. Whether it’s a private charter from Fort Lauderdale to The Bahamas, or a round trip tailored to your group, call evoJets today to get started: (877) 970-5387.