A haven for techies, foodies, and nature lovers, this city is home to the foundation of some of the world’s largest technology companies. Whether you’re looking to tap into your creative mind, or hunting for fortuity in this nirvana of opportunity, charter a private jet to Mountain View, California with evoJets.
Technologically-inclined or not, The Computer History Museum is located in Mountain View, and is bound to impress. Housing the world’s largest collection of computing artifacts, it’ll take you on an evolutionary tour, starting from room-sized machines to phones and self-driving cars. Take a trip back in time and revel in the progression in technology, from the Apple I, Cray-I Supercomputer, and even the 1969 Neiman Marcus Kitchen Computer.
Creativity knows no bounds in Mountain View and some of the world’s most brilliant minds have walked the paths of the city. No trip to Mountain View is complete without a visit to the headquarters of one of the most powerful and influential companies in the world, Google. Though there are no public tours available of the inside of the building, one can explore the twelve acres that surround the complex.
The Google Android Lawn Statues located near the Googleplex are a tech-favorite and make for the best selfies. Large foam icons are released with each new Android mobile operating system, from the original green Android bot to the “11” statue with a red velvet cake recipe. With a majority of their systems named after sweet treats, you’ll find yourself surrounded by life-size donut, ice-cream sandwich, gingerbread, cupcake, and honeycomb. Charter your next private flight to Mountain View with evoJets and explore all the iconic sights this city is known for.
Nature fanatics and view chasers can book a private jet to Mountain View, California, and enjoy all The Shoreline-Lake Boathouse has to offer. Featuring a man-made fifty-acre saltwater lake, it serves as the perfect location for windsurfing, kayaking, hiking, and jogging with a scenic view of San Francisco.
Catch a roaring concert or legendary music festival when in Mountain View at The Shoreline Amphitheatre. Hosting events like Lollapalooza, Download Festival, and The Country Throwdown Tour, this massive complex is always blasting with lively entertainment.
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, charter your next private jet to Mountain View, California with evoJets. As the leaders in North American destinations, leave the hassle of flying to us.
Private Jet Airports in Mountain View, California
- Moffett Federal Airfield (KNUQ / NUQ) — Located in Santa Clara County, it serves as a base for general aviation, military use, and even NASA. It is also home to one of the world’s largest freestanding structures, Hangar One.
- Palo Alto Airport (KPAO / PAO) — Also in Santa Clara, this facility specializes in general aviation, making it an ideal choice to avoid commercial traffic.
- San Carlos Airport (KSQL / SQL) — This is the reliever airport to San Francisco International Airport and is within proximity to the Hiller Aviation Museum.
- San Jose Intl Airport (KSJC / SJC) — This is the Bay Area’s second busiest airport and is an international port of entry.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Mountain View, CA
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Mountain View, CA – From designer stores to high-tech, charter your private jet from LA to Mountain View, CA with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Aspen to Mountain View, CA – From one mountainous gem to the next, escape reality and jet to California's rugged city.
- Jet Charters from Jackson Hole to Mountain View – Home to some of the world's most influential companies, begin your innovative adventure with a private jet.
- Private Jet Flights from Lake Tahoe to Mountain View, CA – Sit back, relax, and cruise the Californian clouds in style when you jet from Lake Tahoe to Mountain View with evoJets.